• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Baddog 0302

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    To be able to contend with the "sticker shock" of powders & primers IF there were any available I'd have to double double up on my blood pressure meds.
    Still not over seeing the online price an 8 # jug of RL 16 go up $25.00 from Friday to Monday, and that's before the S&H and HasMat.

F4E Phantom

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    I hope to attend this show. It will be the first time I attend a show in Pensacola. What should I expect?

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I hope to attend this show. It will be the first time I attend a show in Pensacola. What should I expect?
    A great unparalleled selection! The best selection under one roof in this area. Expect to spend a few hours and you still won't see everything! I usually make three or four laps thru the tables to see everything. Stop and talk to dealers and ask what's under the table that they haven't got room to display too. Go digging thru every box of possibles. It's a real treasure hunt! The best deals are walking thru the door with individuals. Spend time near the front door. Grab a seat at the bar by the door and just watch what comes in when you want to take a break

Last edited:

Glock29

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hopefully they have some 300BO ammo for reasonable prices hopefully see some of you guys I’ve done business with in the past

72sofsme

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I'll go, but just to look for that Unicorn of a part for my rifle that I may never find ... National Match sights for my M1 Garand rifle (legit ones, not cheap copy/reproductions). I'll keep looking

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    I'll go, but just to look for that Unicorn of a part for my rifle that I may never find ... National Match sights for my M1 Garand rifle (legit ones, not cheap copy/reproductions). I'll keep looking
    @oneshot may know of somewhere that has them

indy1919a4

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I see them all over in the mail order world.. So I have to ask what do you look for and what is a cheap reproduction???

72sofsme

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I see them all over in the mail order world.. So I have to ask what do you look for and what is a cheap reproduction???
    Castings mostly. The originals were machined. Its not that the ones you find online are bad, they will certainly do the job with a little work to get them to fit properly and some adjustments.

Last edited:

Southernlost

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    O nooo I sold some when I swapped my old match into an ebr chasis for the cheap on ebay

72sofsme

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    O nooo I sold some when I swapped my old match into an ebr chasis for the cheap on ebay
    you put your M1 Rifle (Garand) into an EBR? This actually sounds interesting, should post pics. Curious if its a legal mod for the CMP matches (LOL, thats what I'm trying to get back into doing).

oneshot

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    If you found a NM check the threads on the wind adj. they should be clean and sharp and have a good fit also check the app. for fit and rotates and not to looses and for casting marks., If it gets past at this point hope it will fit. I had to buy a tap to use on the threads that were not right . you should not have to force it and be to trite and good luck.

Anangrypasta

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Go figure I gotta work Saturday and Sunday this weekend. The stuff tends to be pricy at this show, but I still enjoy walking around and seeing all the interesting stuff.

Uilleam

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    I'm probably skipping this show. I filled up on gas in Milton before I left to go to Sam's Club the other day and then I filled up when I got back to see how much a trip cost me going to Sam's. $20 round trip. So I'd be looking at about $30 including admission just to go to the gun show. I hardly buy anything from there. Usually Beef Jerky.

Top Bottom