Patriot Mobile

PENSACOLA FL. GUN SHOW AT THE FAIRGROUNDS!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I don’t recall seeing the first Blackhawk, in any caliber. I did see a Single Six for $600.
    Outpost had an old style H&R single shot 20 gauge for $200 and a Handi Rifle in (I think) .270. I believe it was around $279.

Ron

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I just left there. Didn’t see anything I was even mildly interested in. Didn’t see the first decent vintage Smith & Wesson. Only saw one beat up .38.
    Lots of the ammo looked like it was bought at Walmart and they doubled the price.
    Plenty of tactical guns.
    Lots of holsters and accessories.
    I see more interesting stuff at the Milton show but I like vintage guns.
    Saw one poor guy pay $2k for one of the new Pythons at Jay’s.
    I wanted to say something so bad but held my tongue. Saw one for $1699 a few rows over.
    For a 6" $2k is the going price. I bought mine about 7 months ago and absolutely love it! I got it at Gulf Coast Guns in Milton and paid $1900 for it. Well worth the money.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    For a 6" $2k is the going price. I bought mine about 7 months ago and absolutely love it! I got it at Gulf Coast Guns in Milton and paid $1900 for it. Well worth the money.
    Like I said earlier, 3 rows over had the 4” and the 6” for $1699.
    I’ve gotten emails from Sportsman’s Warehouse for MSRP ($1499).
    I put a 4” in my cart and then decided I really didn’t need it. If I run across one locally for MSRP I might pick one up.

Ron

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Guess you just saved me admission cost lmao
    It's always the same old vendors with the same old over priced junk. I wouldn't waste $10 just to stand in the crowd and watch people act like they have never seen a gun before. That's why I buy the stuff I need online and save money and skip the hassle.

Ron

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I put a 4” in my cart and then decided I really didn’t need it. If I run across one locally for MSRP I might pick one up.
    They are well worth the money. In this day and time prices will fluctuate. Bottom line, I have no regrets buying mine. At the time I bought it, $2k was the average price and they didn't make the 4" yet. It didn't matter though because I wanted a 6". Again, they are well worth the money in my opinion. I have a great S&W 686 and it can't compare to the Python. You do get what you pay for in this case.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I don’t recall seeing the first Blackhawk, in any caliber. I did see a Single Six for $600.
    Outpost had an old style H&R single shot 20 gauge for $200 and a Handi Rifle in (I think) .270. I believe it was around $279.
    Oh by the way I saw Ubers on Fairfield just took in trade a Henry single shot carbine in 357 Magnum

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    PSA has them for 1699

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Reloaders dream.
    You can do about anything with a single shot if you reload.
    Too many pluses to list. I have owned many,many single shots over the years. Always a pleasure to work with ... and shoot. ---- SAWMAN

Jdcujo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    My buddy Mike is there with two tables, one of which is solely devoted to old revolvers that are in great shape. I know for a fact that he's still got that set of 4 consecutively numbered Colts for sale, too. You gotta pay for quality. It's a good thing, too.
    Ok that may send me over there tomorrow

Redleg155

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Went to the show today and as usual, didn't find anything that I thought was a "mandatory buy". Its pretty much what you would normally
    expect from the Pensacola Show.

Great place if you want to "people watch" as some of the clientele varied greatly from the hills have eyes to those that no doubt had dubious affiliations with nefarious entities.

I ended up purchasing a pistol and 20 rounds of .50bmg on the way home at Gulf Coast Guns.

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Any x39 RARR's??? Ruger American. I sure am pleased with mine.
    I did not see any and I looked. I don't recall seeing many, if any, Ruger Americans at all. Yep, I am very pleased with my Ruger x39 also. I was surprised that you found yours as quickly as you did. Fortune smiled on you my friend.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    I did not see any and I looked. I don't recall seeing many, if any, Ruger Americans at all. Yep, I am very pleased with my Ruger x39 also. I was surprised that you found yours as quickly as you did. Fortune smiled on you my friend.
    Thanks. Got lucky and spotted one. Was doing atf form, looked up and saw it on the rack. Missed it prior to that, was focused on getting the 22 mag.

FNHman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I had a table and sold 1 shotgun and about 8 boxes of 22 mag, 5 boxes of 45acp on day 1. Sold 3 chinese stripper clips on day 2. Worse show ever for sales. I dont think the crowd couldnt reconize a good deal if it had a blinking strobe light on it. I think many people are still in shock about the increased prices.... I got news for you.... its only going to get worse. Its like going to the Ford dealership and expecting to find a Ford Ranger for $8,888 lol. Them days are LOOONG gone.

Saw a nice russian sks for a good price but didnt bite as I had several other items in mind. Seen a good FN49 and left my number with an offer. Talked to a nice guy walking around with an vintage AR and bought it from him. Gentleman approached me because he "heard" me talking about AK's and he told me about an old Norinco at his house and I went over to his place and bought it at a fair price. Found another guy that said he has a great shape Russian SKS and I gave him my number. Seen some Romanian "G" AK wood and grabbed it for an upcoming project. Talked to another vender about a AK barreled trunion and front end that he might sell me.

Other than the total lack of sales it was a great show for me and got some good items.

Top Bottom