• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • barebones1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just read thru the sponsors on Facebook. this is going to be a great event. lots of raffle goodies. looks like this is set up for spectators also. To anyone I currently shoot with : if you have a friend, neighbor ,son or daughter thinking they would like to shoot this match and you don't have the gear. I have and extra COMPLETE rig. 9mm glock /223 carbine. Just pay entrance fee and ammo. I would be happy to lend.

molldog06

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My dad and I will be there, just got done signing up. I'm excited, haven't shot my rifle for almost four months so it will be good to shoot it again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pcolagunner

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Just read thru the sponsors on Facebook. this is going to be a great event. lots of raffle goodies. looks like this is set up for spectators also. To anyone I currently shoot with : if you have a friend, neighbor ,son or daughter thinking they would like to shoot this match and you don't have the gear. I have and extra COMPLETE rig. 9mm glock /223 carbine. Just pay entrance fee and ammo. I would be happy to lend.

That is one hell of an offer from a great guy!

molldog06

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thank you very much to everyone that helped work/ set up this match up. I had a great time! Thanks again Barebones for letting me use your spare carbine on the 2nd stage, it was much better than my non zeroed rifle. I was trying to convince my dad to shoot with your extra rig but he wasn't very interested. He loves hanging out and watching shooting competition so I wouldn't think it would be that hard to get him to shoot one. Guess I ll keep working on him. Wish I could have stuck around till the end, the two stages we had coming up before I had to leave seemed much more interesting than going into the office on a Saturday afternoon.

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Thank you very much to everyone that helped work/ set up this match up. I had a great time! Thanks again Barebones for letting me use your spare carbine on the 2nd stage, it was much better than my non zeroed rifle. I was trying to convince my dad to shoot with your extra rig but he wasn't very interested. He loves hanging out and watching shooting competition so I wouldn't think it would be that hard to get him to shoot one. Guess I ll keep working on him. Wish I could have stuck around till the end, the two stages we had coming up before I had to leave seemed much more interesting than going into the office on a Saturday afternoon.
    Who are you?

molldog06

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Exactly that was me, I was also lugging around a red leather golf bag for a rifle case

barebones1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Kevin you won a tee shirt. I will try to drop it off later today

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom