Attachments

• 3DDB5738-5758-429C-A690-1E9A700617A8.jpeg
      3DDB5738-5758-429C-A690-1E9A700617A8.jpeg
      656.3 KB · Views: 115

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What little there is out there on Ahmad Alissa https://www.thedailybeast.com/bould...-supermarket-massacre-suspect-as-ahmad-alissa

On a now-deleted Facebook page, Alissa described himself as a student interested in “computer engineering/ computer science.... kickboxing.” Posts about mixed martial arts, especially jiu jitsu, dominated the page. Alissa sometimes posted about Islam, often about prayer or holidays.

In one post, however, he appeared to express fears that someone was targeting his phone for Islamophobic reasons.

“Yeah if these racist islamophobic people would stop hacking my phone and let me have a normal life I probably could,” he posted in July 2019.

On Facebook, his politics appeared mixed throughout several camps. He shared an article rebuking Donald Trump’s stance on immigration, but also posted about his own opposition to gay marriage and abortion.

Authorities have not released a motive behind the grisly murders, saying the investigation was still in its preliminary stages and “it is premature for us to draw any conclusions at this point in time.”

“I can tell you the community is safe and we will continue to share updates as we conduct our investigation and draw conclusions as a result of that investigation” FBI special agent Michael Schneider said.

According to the suspect’s brother, the motivation may not have been a political one.

“[It was] not at all a political statement, it’s mental illness,” Ali Aliwi Alissa told The Daily Beast. “The guy used to get bullied a lot in high school, he was like an outgoing kid but after he went to high school and got bullied a lot, he started becoming anti-social.”

Court records show Alissa has at least one previous run-in with the law, including one arrest after “cold cocking” a classmate in 2017. According to court documents first obtained by KDVR, Alissa punched a classmate in the head after he “had made fun of him and called him racial names weeks earlier.” The victim suffered bruising, welling, and cuts to the head. Alissa pleaded guilty to an assault charge in relation to the incident in 2018.

An employee at Arvada West High School told The Daily Beast that Alissa had transferred into the school midway through his freshman year, and graduated in 2018.

The brother noted the family have been in Colorado for almost 20 years, and that they are “so sorry” for the victims.

The Boulder Police Department also released the names of those ten people killed Monday, whose ages range from 65 to 20.

They include Denny Strong, 20; Neven Stanisic, 23; Rikki Olds, 25; Tralona Bartkowika, 49; Suzanne Fountain, 59; Teri Leiker, 51; Boulder Police Officer Eric Talley, 51; Kevin Mahoney, 61; Lynn Murray, 62; Jody Waters, 65.

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Only be able to use it for one narrative, shooter identified as Ahmad - Al Issa. Will this be an anti-white hate crime?

Last edited:

RayRay

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    and here it comes, right on que. Biden is calling for Assault Weapons Ban.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Terrorist? Or just dumb ass
    Or will he be portrayed as a pitiful victim of Islamophobic bullying who finally snapped after years of abuse? However due to his ethnicity the Dems and MSM will probably focus on the gun and not the shooter, and fortunately for them the gun was an Evil Black Rifle.

tyfo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Now hear me out, I’m not a conspiracy theorist by any means, but I’m also not a naive person to believe everything I hear without first challenging it. To me there are so many suspicious things with this. The first would be the sheer timing in which this along with the salon shooting took place. And how once the virus stimulus aka bankruptcy USA agenda was carried out, next on their list, gun control and looky there, two back to back shootings take place. Furthermore with an “assault rifle” and by a 21 year old. I see the perfect reasoning to ban these evil weapons and also to raise the minimum age to purchase weapons. Last thing I’ll say, would they really create a false flag and gun down their own citizens to push an agenda? Well, they have no conviction to using YOUR tax dollars to fund killing millions of innocent babies along with sending our youth to fight wars for oil so..but maybe I’m wrong who knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom