• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Didn't know where to post this so it's here. Im back in Ga and its the same here as it was over there. Stopped at Wallmart just to check and things may even be worse here than over there. Same old song,if its not in the case we don't have it and we don't get it very often. Even fewer guns than Foley. Very few gun shows here so it looks like mail order for me or to try the reloading thing if I can find components. Ian thank you for being at that gun show and selling that day.

shootnstarz

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Today the ammo shelves, tomorrow the grocery shelves. This whole thing reeks of government control. Just wait until they are controlling your chow.

Rick

BigDaddy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Today the ammo shelves, tomorrow the grocery shelves. This whole thing reeks of government control. Just wait until they are controlling your chow.

Rick

They already control our chow, when was the last time you bought a non gmo anything? The farmers can't grow heirloom stuff anymore. Monsanto owns the FDA. Not meaning to derail. Just felt led to add this. Most corn is round up ready and Monsanto owns that also. My .02

911parrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Blue Angle Wal Mart is cleaned out. Sales woman was walking by and saw me looking at the empty case. She said, "No we didn't get any last night. No I don't know when we'll get any. No we aren't hiding it." I didn't even ask her so I guess she's been bombarded with questions like this.

joe

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    OP did you look at gun stores or just Walmart.

Walmart hardly ever has any here in Alabama but I have found most of mine at Academy or Gun shops. I quit making special trips to walmart long ago.

Yall remember gun stores right, the places you bought guns & ammo before walmart. LOL

Last edited:

Captken

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Don't know where you are located in Georgia but if you are close to Atlanta, take a drive west on 20 to Villa Rica. Visit Georgia Arms and you can purchase ammo direct. They limit you to 500 rds per caliber.

Top Bottom