• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigbulls

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Frank, i forgot i also have some ambi charging handle latches you can have. If you want them ill just drop them in the mail.

Thanks to CS and Junky for getting the stuff to Frank. :clap2:

Last edited:

bigbulls

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No problem. Ill drop them in the mail this week.
    I know you said you were putting red dots on these rifles and didnt need any sights but i sent them with Chris any way. All optics need back up sights. If you dont use them this time save them for the next WW build.

Pm me a list of everything you still need and I'll ask if any of the other employees at the store have any spare parts they could donate.

Last edited:

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Frank, i forgot i also have some ambi charging handle latches you can have. If you want them ill just drop them in the mail.

Thanks to CS and Junky for getting the stuff to Frank. :clap2:

Thanks Bulls, got the mags, case, sights and sling, really appreciate it! never got the charging handles in the mail as an FYI..

Other than a red dot I am through w one, the second will be awhile as I have bits an pieces, will get a list together soon.. All I have to do it head to the range for function test. I thank everyone!

bigbulls

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah, I still have them. Been a very rough week last week. My wife was in the hospital for several days so those little things got put on the back burner. I'll make sure they get on their way to you now that she's out and recovering.

bigbulls

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    She's Ok. Scared us pretty good but doing much better now. We think she was on the verge of a diabetic coma. She pulled through and is back home recovering. Everything is good now. Thanks.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    OK, List for completion:
    2 red dots or rifle scopes (I have 2 pistol scope I can trade for what I need, similar value please)

556 barrel, upper parts kit, handguard (I can trade a stripped upper for a complete upper)

Lower, I need carbine buffer and spring, lower and parts kit, or a NFA complete lower (I can trade the buffer tube and butt stock for a complete)

Mags, ammo, 1 rifle case

That is all i can think of at this point. Thanks . Donation Paypal fwtbus@gmail.com as a personal gift, be sure to put your forum name.

Top Bottom