• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pistolpedro

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    I apologize for not introducing myself earlier. I am new to forums and will do my best to followthe rules. I, like many don't talk much about myself. But here goes. I'm an old "Jarhead" that got out in 1964. An old Rotorhead. I have been a resident of Gulf Breeze since 1976, I was raised in Atlanta in a small section called Buckhead. I use to trade with Marvin Johnson who owned Buckhead gun shop, that stared in 1955 as a 12 year old. Been hooked on firearms and there history ever since.

I'm a 1911 Junkie, M1 Carbine, and old 22 Junkie. That's enough Junkie for anyone. I set up at the Pensacola and Ft Walton shows just to keep my juices flowing

statdoc

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Beware! He is definitely not to be trusted! :party:

Ha Ha!! How are you, Pete? Missed you at church this morning!

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I apologize for not introducing myself earlier. I am new to forums and will do my best to followthe rules. I, like many don't talk much about myself. But here goes. I'm an old "Jarhead" that got out in 1964. An old Rotorhead. I have been a resident of Gulf Breeze since 1976, I was raised in Atlanta in a small section called Buckhead. I use to trade with Marvin Johnson who owned Buckhead gun shop, that stared in 1955 as a 12 year old. Been hooked on firearms and there history ever since.

I'm a 1911 Junkie, M1 Carbine, and old 22 Junkie. That's enough Junkie for anyone. I set up at the Pensacola and Ft Walton shows just to keep my juices flowing

Thank you for your service from one vet to another!

Choppersled

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Man in the door was excellent, thank you for sharing. My father flew medevac in Vietnam with the 82nd med det. and that brought a tear to my eye thinking of him.

pistolpedro

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Choppersled,
    You are making me feel old. We erected a tower in his memory in downtown Pensacola at Veteran's Park. The Bell YTower is not for "just Marines" It is for all of those that answered the "Bell".

Pete

Choppersled

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks for the info on The Tower. Not trying to make you feel old Pete! He would still be here if it wasn't for that evil bastard cancer that got him 4 years ago.

Top Bottom