• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • outside9

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Pregnant woman? Child with gun?

I find this series of targets -- just odd...

The company producing them was awarded a $5.5 million contract by Federal agencies.... Coming civil war anyone?

http://reason.com/blog/2013/02/19/is-your-local-police-department-using-pi

They are used when shooting a stress course, they are placed in with the bad guys and the purpose is NOT to shoot them in some cases like the kid may have a toy. A grown woman with a gun, even though she is pregnant should be shot.

Last edited:

Clay

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    According to the article....."designed to give officers the experience of dealing with deadly force shooting scenarios with subjects that are not the norm during training." It's not nice, but I see the benefit of of desensitizing cops so they act swiftly and are not victims.

oneshot

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Hey guys this type of targets have been around for a lone time, and used in training, I brought some over 25 yrs ago, but the cost for them was high, they just have more money to spend.the ones I got came with, diffferanve objects you could change out to make it a little differance, gun in hand one time then a phone the next time. I think i still have some if the rats haven't eat them up. I highley recommend them for training just my 2 cents jj

outside9

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Can we get targets with DHS agents, LEOs and subjects in military garb to shoot at? :wink:

I know that BHO is off limits.

The kid is a bit odd, but do you really think there isn't pregnant women out there that wouldn't shoot a police office if the situation was right? Crack-a-lack women etc.

outside9

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Can we get targets with DHS agents, LEOs and subjects in military garb to shoot at? :wink:

I know that BHO is off limits.

I personally think this is the most offensive, deranged and wrong post I have ever read on this site. If you are so mentally unstable about this conspiracy you have in your head you feel the need to shoot at targets that look like law enforcement officers/militarys you have a serious problem my friend.

My name is outside9, and I approve this statement 100%

Last edited:

Dwatts1984

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    ummm is it me or does this seem a little @#$%^& up???? Seems like preparation... but for wut. How many scenarios have there been where law enforcement faced down a pregnant women with a pistol... or a young mother holding her childs hand and a pistol in the other...??? God Bless America is right.

Top Bottom