• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Drauka99

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So you find the shooting of images of KIDs and pregnant women LESS offensive than shooting images of actual combatants....hmmmm

Oh yeah I APROVE THIS POST

I honestly find both disgusting.

flyandscuba

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I personally think this is the most offensive, deranged and wrong post I have ever read on this site. If you are so mentally unstable about this conspiracy you have in your head you feel the need to shoot at targets that look like law enforcement officers/militarys you have a serious problem my friend.

My name is outside9, and I approve this statement 100%

Whatever... :mod:

There have been "bad" cops and "bad" people in uniform who deserve to be shot. (I deal with - and sometimes work to defend - "bad" cops every year in my profession). The logic is the same. Reduce hesitation to shoot a pregnant woman with a gun & reduce hesitation to shoot a "bad" person in uniform with a gun - same difference.

outside9

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Whatever... :mod:

There have been "bad" cops and "bad" people in uniform who deserve to be shot. (I deal with - and sometimes work to defend - "bad" cops every year in my profession). The logic is the same. Reduce hesitation to shoot a pregnant woman with a gun & reduce hesitation to shoot a "bad" person in uniform with a gun - same difference.

I agree and I said the kid target was odd. I guess the fine line is when you have a teenager who looks young but a could hurt you.

Now the pregnant woman, yea they could have a gun and hurt you.

I also agree you could have a bad cop, but he was talking about shooting law enforcement and people dressed like military because they were come after his legal right to own a gun.

It's just wrong.

flyandscuba

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Correct -- LEOs coming to take away firearms from citizens IS just wrong...and they will likely be shot at by many armed citizens if it comes to that.

Regardsless if you think much of this on the internet is conspiracy theory or actual fact -- the politicians ARE seeking to infringe in the rights of citizens to own and possess firearms. And crazy laws are being propsed like the one in this thread:

http://gulfcoastgunforum.com/showth...)-considering-a-law-to-search-gunowners-homes!

Knowing that me and my house hold are not involved in criminal activity of any type -- should my door be knocked in by law enforcement or military forces in the future to take away a right granted by the US Constitution....yes, there will be a vicious firefight. And, I might add -- those LEOs or military forces will have made a conscious choice to follow unlawful orders from their superiors over the US Constitution, and they will not be able to hide behind authority -- no more than the Nazis did for geoncide that resulted in the death of 6+ million people by "just following orders".

Oh, and as far as current LEOs who went after the ex-LEO gone bad in California -- there is this:

2ed405b4a696ff2837b5849fe9d204fb_1024_zpse730141b.jpg

So, if an LEO is mistakenly shooting at you -- thinking that you are someone you are not through a lack of due diligance, do you just take it and give them a free pass to shoot at you with the intent to kill?

Last edited:

outside9

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hey, great sparring with you, what makes the site a interesting place to hang out. We all have the right to think and say what we want in America.
    "If" the government trys to come and take your legal guns I will be honored to be standing shoulder to shoulder with you with my legal guns to fight for our rights

I hope there are no hard feelings.

flyandscuba

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Not at all -- your thoughts on the actions for the California LEOs added above? Shooting at people -- searching 400 homes with no warrants... There isn't a police state in California (yet) and there was no martial law in force during this manhunt...

Scrooge

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Pregnant woman? Child with gun?

I find this series of targets -- just odd...

The company producing them was awarded a $5.5 million contract by Federal agencies.... Coming civil war anyone?

http://reason.com/blog/2013/02/19/is-your-local-police-department-using-pi

Seemed odd to me as well... I'm thankfully retired now but never used anything like this in my training! Threats do come in unusual varieties but I think the usual target options and training tactics get the job done. Just MHO...

Scrooge

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hey, great sparring with you, what makes the site a interesting place to hang out. We all have the right to think and say what we want in America.
    "If" the government trys to come and take your legal guns I will be honored to be standing shoulder to shoulder with you with my legal guns to fight for our rights

I hope there are no hard feelings.

Thumbs up! These are crazy times! We'll fight together and honor our oath!

Top Bottom