• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
    I made a trip over to Mike's Outdoors a short while ago and put in an order for a new SIG SAUER P320-M17 Ceremonial that was just released yesterday. Not sure of the actual price yet, but it is rumored to be somewhere around $1400-$1500. I did put down a sizeable deposit on mine. Not sure of the wait time to get it, but it will be worth it.

p320-m17-left-iso.jpg

ccc

Master
    You going to shoot it or safe Queen ?

Update: As of right now, there is no word when this pistol would be coming in. I checked on it last Friday and Stan at Mike's Outdoors said the rep has no idea as to when they would have it. As of today, nothing different. I have been giving it some thought and today, I made the decision to cancel the order for the P320-M17 Ceremonial. In turn, I bought a new SIG SAUER M17X. I have been wanting one of these since they came out a while back.

thumbnail (1).jpeg

Last edited:

850guns

Master
    I made a trip over to Mike's Outdoors a short while ago and put in an order for a new SIG SAUER P320-M17 Ceremonial that was just released yesterday. Not sure of the actual price yet, but it is rumored to be somewhere around $1400-$1500. I did put down a sizeable deposit on mine. Not sure of the wait time to get it, but it will be worth it.

p320-m17-left-iso.jpg
    Is that a Royal Blue finish on a metal frame?

I thought that looked like an AXG. That's a beautiful looking Sig, but there's no way I could keep it as a safe queen and not shoot it. Call it compulsive, but I have to run everything at least once.
    Needless to say, I do not have to worry about the Ceremonial model anymore since I cancelled the order and now own a M17X instead.

If I get a line on a Ceremonial Model, do you want a heads up?
    Not right now. I have seen and read a few reviews from those who have had them in their hands and they were not very impressed. Eventually, if I can find a second-hand one that someone wants to sell cheap, I may jump on it. As for now, there are others that I want more. That is one reason why I decided to go ahead and get the M17X. I had been wanting to get one of these since they came out and I had the cash available to get it.

Top Bottom