HD Tactical

Need HELP on a buying decision Imediatly!!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RedcedarHunter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    And will cost you 4-5k more to buy in the States. I do know where there is a fine NDM-86 complete package for $4400. If I had that kind of loose change I'd rather put it into a M700 build with that .308!

In 7.62x54 or 308? Care to share your source????? Been debating a Tigr or NDM for a while now..

Fishyfingers

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It was posted in the marketplace on AKfiles. I think it was in 308 but can't recall. It was posted as part of an ongoing estate type sale where someone died and his collection is being pieced out. You'd have to go back several pages to find it and it was cross-posted but I haven't seen it pop up as sold. This weapon was like-new. 4 years ago I would have bought it and flipped it.

Fishyfingers

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    WTS CABS PRE-BAN NDM-86 PACKAGE PRIC DROP
    WTS CABS NDM-86 PACKAGE IN .308 PRICE DROP

Of course all funds benefit CAB’s widow. Located in Idaho. Sorry, will not ship to ban states. Payments accepted are discrete PP + fees, USPS MO’s, cashier's checks, and cash if you willing to send it. LOL.

We have here a Norinco Pre-ban NDM-86 package manufactured in 1994. This is in overall good condition with some scratches and chips around the ejector in the metal from use (this has electrical tape on it to protect it now. See pics). Stock is in very good condition with a few minor scratches. All matching even the scope. Package includes everything pictured:

Matching scope and storage box with all acc. 2 extra bulbs, extra eye cup, extra toggle switch cover, brush, wipes, and factory manual and inspection booklet.
    Accesory pouch with cleaning kit, rod, armorer and sight tools for the rifle, oil bottle, and new unused sling, and original manual.
    3 factory mags (1 used, 2 like new)
    Bi-pod attached
    4 extra batteries

Imported by BTC SEL MONTE CA. Please PM with any questions or offers. I believe this was purchased from a member of this site last year. Thanks for looking.

Item is crossposted so first "I'll take it" by time stamp gets it.

ASKING $4,000 SHIPPED AND INSURED NOW $3800

Last edited by Sayhalo2dabadguy; 09-25-2012 at 10:31 AM. Reason: PRICE DROP

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Had one don't recall the MFG. Had solid mount and VG glass but 5in group @ 100 yds. Got rid of it. That round is below a 30.06 and above a .308 but only in terms of power. NOT Accuracy (in my opinion). Back in the day I would take out a different old mil each year for deer hunting (elk hunt got the WHBY only). Check with F&G they may allow you to block the mag so it limits the # of rounds as is done with shotguns that are not factory plug restricted. If not you can go "single shot".
    WR

bobinbusan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Think I saw in the Al hunting reg's not over 11 rounds, if this is the case then your magazine ahould be good for 10 rounds?
    Will try to look for it again and see if I can find it and if I do I will post it.
    BE WELL
    bib:yo:

Fishyfingers

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yes, I found it in the FAQs section. Public land is limited to 10 rounds in a magazine. If there is one in the chamber it is not in the magazine. On private land there is no limit you could legally tote a belt fed machine gun as long as you are using centerfire mushrooming/expanding ammunition.

Latest posts

Staff online

Top Bottom