• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Yep I got a email from Palmetto State Armory last week and they had AR’s for $569 so my thought was the minute Biden got the nod I would buy 4 and re-sell them for double in a couple months, rushed home today after they announced he won to hit the buy button ALL SOLD OUT !!!!! I mean damn near everything they had is GONE ! Guns and ammo are fixing to get more scarce than EVER !!!!

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Yep, I should withdraw my AK pistol that I have for sale here, but I'll give it a couple of more days and then withdraw it. Then, it's off to the Pensacola Fairgrounds Gun Show next weekend where it Will sell and sell for a heck of a lot more than I'm asking for it here. And ammo, OMG how much do you think ammo will be? And folks will pay the price for that too. The game has permanently changed.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Still for sale Joel but your too skinny.
    Just gonna wait 'til things settle down before adjusting my prices. Project for this week is to dig out everything that I will offer up for sale as far as guns,ammo,and scopes.
    Selling my HK91 and 93 + accessories this week to a guy from Miss. I upped my price today by $300. He simply said - - - "DEAL". ---- SAWMAN

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Palmetto bcg was 134 this morning. After announcement they went to 149.
    Palmetto barely has any trigger guards in stock. Only a couple high end charging handles as of a couple hours ago. The gun show is going to be insane crowds

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I was thrilled when looked on my porch and saw my Anderson upper showed up today! Placed order pre-election.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    No one knows what lies ahead for us gun people.
    The Republicans abandoned our President. They will surely abandon the rest of us.
    Hard times ahead. I will sell in the near future. But will adjust my prices as per - -> THE COMMON SENSE LAWS OF SUPPLY AND DEMAND.
    I will not sell gold for the same price that I bought it for. --- SAWMAN

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    I've seen a lot of posts about republican people voted for biden because he's calm and been consistent. They don't like trump's outlandish behavior.

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I've seen a lot of posts about republican people voted for biden because he's calm and been consistent. They don't like trump's outlandish behavior.

So if you had a brain tumor and you could choose only one surgeon out of two, one is rude and obnoxious as hell but the best brain surgeon in the country or one that is not so good but has the best bed side manner which would you choose ?

Top Bottom