• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    So if you had a brain tumor and you could choose only one surgeon out of two, one is rude and obnoxious as hell but the best brain surgeon in the country or one that is not so good but has the best bed side manner which would you choose ?
    I'm on your side. I feel ya, but most of these people don't think this way

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    The next couple of gunshows will help me set my prices on for sale items. Kinda like the actual selling price on GUNBROKER.
    Also what will help me decide is the language used by the Dems. Especially the incoming ruleing party. Will Beto really be the gun czar ?? And etc.
    No matter any results,I cannot see the prices dropping or at a standstill. They WILL increase. Question is . . . HOW MUCH ?? --- SAWMAN

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    I will be selling mags and ammo, Not at scalping prices, but at the Current internet selling prices. Some folks living in a bubble won't be able to tell the difference. The game has permanently changed thanks to sleepy Joe winning the election. Rough times ahead.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    It will only last until the manufacturers start increasing production. Ammo has been scarce for several months so no doubt the production of ammo has already picked up. Thankfully I have all I need right now and don't have to worry about paying inflated prices for anything gun or ammo related!

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I damn sure aint gonna do no selling right now.
    I am however,digging thru all my ammo cans trying to get a idea of what I have on hand.
    Two more rifles gone . . . at over asking price. $300 more . . each.
    Got a whole bunch of different 22LR ammo that Ì will sell. Not alot of one type though. Tons of 12 and 20ga ammo also. Couple of sealed cases need to go. Plus boxed and loose rds. Would really like to sell some of this stuff in large lots. But i'm damn sure not going to allow someone else to turn a profit, by reselling. ---- SAWMAN

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Hey when they are offered and you can double or triple your $$ you invest

I agree and I have bought a lot this year - bit I don’t think it is going to be like the 90s. I think it will catch up next year and ammo will go back to normal. firearms will run at mark for the next 2 years but not the crazy 1000 OA ars (which I sold a few of in the day) that we once saw.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    ammo is already at those past levels, guns will follow, 10 million new gun owners and 20 million gun sold this year is more than back then too only place to go is UP

Big-name shooting sports company Vista Outdoor Inc. reported “over a year’s worth” of backlogged ammunition orders worth more than $1 billion, an official said recently. Today

Last edited:
    Top Bottom