• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

chip5244

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    17 various bolt action Mauser type rifles for sale as well as a FN49 in 8mm (Egyptian) and a VZ 52 in 7.62x45. Prices vary as shown below. All the rifles are located at my office in Valparaiso. If you are interested in any then please text me for more photos. 850-685-one nine zero zero. I am a CPA and am very busy this time of year. I will return your text message but you must be patient as I have appointments all day and really only have time at night to communicate.

I bought these rifles as part of a larger collection and know very little about them other than what is on the tag as written by the previous owner. In my opinion each of the rifles, with the exception of a few, have all had stock work done to them (light sanding, staining, new finish) some appear to have also had the metal refinished...but in a good way. So, if you are expecting to get a $1,400 gun for $400, not gonna happen. I have priced them to sell not to keep.

Again, If you are interest then please text and I will provide you my office address so you can come take a look in person. However, you will have to come in either between 1 and 2 pm (my lunch break) or after 5pm. Cell number is 850- six eight five - 1900. One last thing...I will not hold a rifle. The first one to show up with cash gets it, don't wait too long. And when you text me give me the item number that you are interested in.

Thank you for your interest...Chip

ONE LAST THING...NOT LOOKING FOR TRADES, CASH ONLY!!

IMG_4874.jpg IMG_4875.jpg

IMG_4869.JPG IMG_4870.JPG IMG_4872.JPG IMG_4873.JPG

GUNS THAT HAVE SOLD:
    #17, Spanish M43...Thank you Howdy
    #12, FN49
    #54, Carcano

Last edited:

chip5244

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    What’s the three with bayonets?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You will have to look over the list attached. In the description it will say if there is a bayonet with the rifle. If it is not listed in the description then there is not a bayonet with that rifle.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom