• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    A union representing federal employees at Eglin Air Force base in Florida is demanding that two senior management officials be removed from their posts because they put decals on their personal trucks supporting Duck Dynasty star Phil Robertson.

These people need to be disbanded, unions are such a ripoff anyway now they have NO brains either.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That's absolutely ridiculous, when will people learn. Start more controversy, stir up their fan base, ratings go through the roof. In the end they'll lose, what a silly never ending cycle.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    And that, in a nutshell, is why unions have outlived their usefulness. I'm sure there are a dozen things a day that someone finds offensive in any workplace/worksite. SUCK IT UP and do your job, instead of spending the day whining and crying to your union rep. That the union rep would even waste time encouraging such sniveling BS says it all.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There's no question ole Phil pokes the libs in the eye. I love it!

Maybe he and DD came along at the right time. There's no question the silent majority needs a kick in the ass. Apathy is what got us the present administration and all of the weasels elected over the last 4 decades.

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Cuss unions all you want but that sure as hell wouldn't have come up at the union shop I worked at. Some woss in the shop might have complained but the leaders in OUR locial would have laughed in there face.

M.O.A.

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    1st amendment protected speech. Love it when the liberals get their cards handed back to them.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    And these are the same folks that will ensure no one from the VA gets fired.......

You are correct, that is a lot of the VA's problem...union members more worried about getting a bonus than keeping vets alive, They all should be fired who had a hand at all in it! There never should be unions involved in healthcare, unions have always been for themselves and not the country or the Vets!

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I read a story the other day that said there are something like 166 employees at the VA that spend 100% of their time on union activities.

latch

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I want my sticker.

No one has a right to not be offended. Suck it up buttercup

Marquezj16

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm glad Gen Harris cleared them of any wrong doing.

First Amendment rights.

"I support your right to say what you believe in but I don't have to believe in what you say."

Goes both ways.

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Frank from your point of view everything in this country that is wrong is because of unions. Get rid of them and the dem and everything will be Hunks Dorie. Easy fix.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    here is the problem...Union Facts:
    Crime and Corruption

handcuffsNearly fifty years after John F. Kennedy first condemned corrupt leadership in the American labor movement, it is still plagued by rampant corruption, embezzlement, racketeering and influence from numerous organized crime organizations. From penny-ante theft to multi-million dollar embezzlement schemes, labor leaders continue to violate the trust of the members they claim to represent.

The labor movement is nothing but the sum of its many parts—millions of working Americans who’ve entrusted union leaders to spend a portion of their hard earned salary for the benefit of the collective good. Financially speaking, the sum of the movement’s parts totals more than $10 billion dollars annually in mandatory dues and controls another $400 billion in financial assets in strike funds, pension plans, and health care benefits.

In fact, in just the last five years, hundreds (maybe thousands) of labor leaders at all levels of the movement have been convicted of embezzlement, corruption, racketeering, or engaging in organized crime. The problem is rampant, getting worse, and yet the unions seemingly refuse to address it.
    Key Findings:

The Labor-Management Reporting and Disclosure Act’s (LMRDA) reliance on self-government, public disclosure, and ultimately deterrence has failed;
    The Department of Labor’s (DOL) Office of Labor-Management Standards (OLMS) has investigated and prosecuted union leaders for embezzling more than $100 million in union dues since 2001;
    Investigations by the DOL’s Office of Inspector General, which investigates labor racketeering and organized crime’s influence within the labor movement, has resulted in more than $1 billion in fines, restitutions, and forfeitures;
    Fewer than 5 percent of unions audited by the DOL received unqualified passes.

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Frank that sounds like people in congress and the1% of americans that control 90% of the money.The oil companys,Stock market cheats,insurance companys. Put them all toether Shake them up and dump them out and you would NEVER be able to tell them apart.

Lets not forget Gov contractors that make BILLIONS in contracts that we pay. But the govermant contractors do pay there employes a good wage.

ARgument

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Got a job in a boatyard in San Diego years ago... My first paycheck had some money taken out beside taxes not knowing what for... they said it was union dues..
    Told them i didn't join a union... after an argument told them I quit.. !!! Gave them the big F U...

Top Bottom