• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter

this made it over here quick... china reporting cases too, north of wuhan.... wonder if it is the same strain?

ccc

Master

this made it over here quick... china reporting cases too, north of wuhan.... wonder if it is the same strain?
    Vaccines make a virus mutate, rather than our country eating healthy, taking vitamins, eating vegetables and relying on our BEAUTIFUL, god created immune system, we vaccinated an entire population which made the virus say “Hmmmmmm what can I do to get these folks” and now here we are 25 strains later.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    lady i know, 83, got the shot, all the boosters, wore masks, went no where, still got covid

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter

lil'skeet

Master
    Remember when the goalposts moved on that? The shots just lessen then effects of covid so the shots are 100% effective now :D:D:D:D:D:D:D.
    We just need "2 weeks so slow the spread".
    "Follow the science".
    "6 foot social distancing".
    "Wear a mask when at a restaurant, take it off to eat or drink, put it on to use the restroom".
    "Safe and effective".
    Time to fire the incinerators back up. Don't want to leave behind any evidence...... I mean COVID virus.

rossi

Master
    "White Lung Syndrome" is here now! I may have to Vote By Mail from now through 2024....and yes "Climate Change" is raging!
    skeleton-burning.gif

FNHman

Marksman
    I work in healthcare, no expert but my eyes and ears are always watching and listening. Take it for whatever agenda your wish. My thoughts below.

Covid can leave you with serious lung issues if you survive a bad infection due to your co morbidity issues and lack of health/nutrition.

The shot will leave you with stroke, irritation of your heart lining, and blood clots and does nothing to protect you from covid.

I will never get a shot or booster! I'll keep taking my elderberry, zinc, and magnesium when I need them. I already get enough of the other things like vitamin c etc.

Top Bottom