• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • capt.joe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    If any of yall have farm animals, the FDA has quietly changed their position on antibiotics for animals with another mandate. You now have to get a prescription from a vet. This has caused a shortage of meds. The video i saw said most places dont bother selling them anymore because the FDA makes them keep records of sales. Next summer is the cutoff date for new labels stating for prescription only and any bottles left on the shelves with the old labels willl be illegal.

capt.joe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Its going to make it even harder for small farmers. I got lucky this spring when i had my first sick pig. No vet will make house calls to sw pensacola. A guy on another forum told me how to treat the pig. I found the last bottle of penicillin at barnes. I chocked it up to covid shortages and noticed the cashier log the purchase in a book. The video i watched was posted 4 months ago.

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

RidgeRunner

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    I think it started long ago. The struggle to own the world is old. The major problem is people think money will solve all their problems and make them happy. Its glory is usually short lived and always ends up with one constantly chasing the next high. Once you shake hands with the devil you never have enough to fill the empty hole in your soul.

Top Bottom