• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WRM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I remember when you said that before and it made me look up his history. It was his lab in Wuhan China with a US grant. He should be charged

Old cat guilty as hell and getting well paid for it.

Worse than John Kerry hauling his Herman Munster lookin self to Davos on a small jet to bitch about climate change and carbon footprints.

JTRunningwolf

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    In regards to the MONKEYPOX, It is my personal belief that the folks in Washington have FINALLY figured out that the continued use of “Covid” has already surpassed all of the Rocky movies and Rambo movies combined!
    But even Rocky knows when it is time to finally hang up the gloves and begin training some younger buck. It has taken Washington to figure out that the Covid scare isn’t working any more and they get into a panick! So the have a quick meeting just to patch the Covid issue with the murder hornets. They find well crap, that didn’t really work out as we hoped, so let’s go back to Covid and came up with delta and then the rest of the alphabet and discover they played that card way to much! So what do they do, have another brainstorming session. But they get smart and hire some bright kid who also has common sense. And they get some ideas from him. He gives them some ideas but they seem like they would not work in these wise men’a opinions. The young guy gets pissed and as he is walking out of the room he sarcastically says well use minkeypox then. They loved it and that is how it came about

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah, yeah, yeah. I've looked at the afflicted demographics; no concern what-so-ever here. I don;t like monkeys, either. So how about a south Florida monkey cleansing? Yep, they've got monkeys. Thank hurricane Andrew. 12 gauge, number 4 shot, ought to be effective and entertaining.

Top Bottom