• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fodderwing

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Spanish health authorities believe that a string of new monkeypox cases is linked to a gay sauna near Madrid and a Pride event in the Canary Islands that drew tens of thousands of people.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Spanish health authorities believe that a string of new monkeypox cases is linked to a gay sauna near Madrid and a Pride event in the Canary Islands that drew tens of thousands of people.

I'm willing to bet good money that some point in time in the near future somebody's going to prove a link between weakened immune systems, HIV and the monkeypox being bred by weakened immune systems in the gay population, never mind the fact that there is bonafide proven and admitted HIV in the covid vax

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I'm willing to bet good money that some point in time in the near future somebody's going to prove a link between weakened immune systems, HIV and the monkeypox being bred by weakened immune systems in the gay population, never mind the fact that there is bonafide proven and admitted HIV in the covid vax
    Oh by the way... this is how Fauci got started right out of college... by studying diseases in the homosexual population

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

WTF? Spain has us beat hands down. They have spas for gay monkeys?

The_Spaartan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I didn't even hear about it until I saw a meme about it the other day, since I don't even bother watching the news anymore. Memes have been more informative than the news lately anyways lmao

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    112   0   0
    Which would put him finishing a college doctorate in the 1970's. Your point? There's been gays around for thousands of years
    He received a doctorate of medicine in 1966. You can't intern in medicine before you are a physician academically. He was one of the leading researchers during the AIDS epidemic in the early 1980s. HIV didn't become a thing in USA until the early 1980's. He didn't begin his career in HIV research is my point.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    He received a doctorate of medicine in 1966. You can't intern in medicine before you are a physician academically. He was one of the leading researchers during the AIDS epidemic in the early 1980s. HIV didn't become a thing in USA until the early 1980's. He didn't begin his career in HIV research is my point.
    I didn't say HIV. I said "diseases" among the homosexual. You're a contentious one

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220523-181122_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20220523-181122_Chrome.jpg
      269.3 KB · Views: 40

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    112   0   0
    I didn't say HIV. I said "diseases" among the homosexual. You're a contentious one
    What? You didn't say HIV. However, I don't remember any other decreases in the homosexual population that received notoriety and national attention at the time fauci began his career. Do You? fuaci's was the leading HIV researcher in the beginning. he is credited with much of our current understanding of the virus. BTW fauci captained his high school basketball team at 5' 7" tall. Who knew?

Last edited:

Fodderwing

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    ? You didn't say HIV. However, I don't remember any other decreases in the homosexual population that received notoriety and national attention at the time fauci began his career. Do You? fuaci's was the leading HIV researcher in the beginning. he is credited with much of our current understanding of the virus. BTW fauci captained his high school basketball team at 5' 7" tall. Who knew?

He played center!

Mopey, Dopey, Grumpy and Sleepy were the other starters. Bashful was first off the bench.

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    112   0   0
    5'7"? Was he standing on a milk crate?
    I know. I've seen pictures of fauci with DJT standing behind or next to him. It may be the camera angle but DJT looks to be a foot taller than fauci. I think at his last publicized physical DJT was said to be 6"3" and 230 lbs. BTW How tall was Napoleon?

seandizzie

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    BTW fauci captained his high school basketball team at 5' 7" tall. Who knew?
    Pre segregation (Edit- pre intergration was what I intended to write.)when only whites were allowed to play. And people were commonly shorter.

Last edited:

WRM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    fauci is 82 years old

And will retire as highest compensated federal retiree, by far, thanks to his sweet deal to "handle" Covid.

Doc my wife works with knows ol Fauci. When they first announced him, that doc said "Why him? Fauci is a disease creator, he doesn't cure diseases!". That told me what I needed to know.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    And will retire as highest compensated federal retiree, by far, thanks to his sweet deal to "handle" Covid.

Doc my wife works with knows ol Fauci. When they first announced him, that doc said "Why him? Fauci is a disease creator, he doesn't cure diseases!". That told me what I needed to know.
    I remember when you said that before and it made me look up his history. It was his lab in Wuhan China with a US grant. He should be charged

Top Bottom