Target Sports

Mississippi Jogger abducted and beaten - retaliation for Travon Martin ---Here we go!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Upward Bound

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    here is another new one....................

BALTIMORE WITNESS: GROUP OF BLACKS BEAT HISPANIC MAN, YELLING 'THIS IS FOR TRAYVON'

The Baltimore Sun reported Monday evening that police are now investigating a witness’ story about a group of young blacks beating a Hispanic man while yelling “This is for Trayvon.” According to the witness, real estate agent Christina Dudley, she was walking to her car just before 9 p.m. on Sunday evening when she saw several young black men and two black females chasing a 37-year-old Hispanic man. “One of the boys had a handgun out and it was pointed at the back of him,” said Dudley. The group of young blacks caught up to the Hispanic man, and the man with the gun beat the victim with the gun while the others kicked and stomped on him, according to Dudley.
    “They were just yelling and calling him names as they ran after him, but once they were hitting him and after that they started yelling, ‘This is for Trayvon, [expletive],” said Dudley. She said they chanted that refrain repeatedly. Dudley said she and another woman told the group that they would call 911; the group then scattered.
    The police talked with the victim using a translator. He said that he was standing in an intersection when a group of five black males came up to him. He said all were between the ages of 16 and 18, and that one with a mohawk said to him, “What’s up, [expletive].” When he pulled his cellphone to his ear to call 911, the man then pulled up his shirt to expose a silver gun. The victim then ran until he was caught and beaten, sustaining abrasions to his arms.
    Police are on the lookout for the suspects, three of whom are listed as “skinny” and another of whom is listed as overweight.
    “Everyone in the neighborhood is well aware of the situation, but my concern is that we have a very large Hispanic population and many of them might not have Internet connection or they aren’t on that page,” Dudley stated.

flyandscuba

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Why those aren't thugs... They're just poor misunderstood underprivileged youth that look like Obama if he had a son!

The blacks better think twice about starting a race war with Hispanics - their gangs can be pretty rough. If they call in reinforcements from the drug cartels - it could become another remake of Ref Dawn...

HideBuster

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They may need to start learning Spanish. The thugs are scared chicken shits unless there are several and a Mexican will pull a shank and get with it. Lol

Hossfly72

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    But but but..... We were told Zimmerman was a white guy, weren't we? And he's a Republican, isn't he? And he's a member of the NRA, isn't he?
    Why are they beating up poor Hispanic guys?

HideBuster

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Because the white, republican, NRA members will have no issues unleashing our keltec p11's! I actually carried mine today! Lol

Ben Ghazi

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    " I saw the video last year (thanks to Breitbart) that showed Obama heaping warm praise on the inventor of Critical Race Theory
    It is now taught in hundreds of school districts across the country. They brag how their children and teachers learn about the evils of White Privilege.

Now this week, thanks to the heroes over at Judicial Watch, we learn that the federal government of the United States has been sending community organizers to Florida to ratchet up the pressure to indict and convict George Zimmerman.
    The Department of Justice people called themselves “peacekeepers.” As in: No justice, no peace.
    I keep reading the documents, and I can scarce believe what I am seeing. The president of the United States is sending people to foment racial violence in Florida.

Like using the IRS to target the tea party, abandoning Americans in Benghazi and now sending “secretive” community organizers to orchestrate demonstrations and help build this case into the most racially charged trial since Rodney King

The objectives of the "gas lighting" perpetrated by the Critical Race Theory proponents are as follows:

1) to discredit victims of racial violence … “Its all your fault. Nothing happened to you.”
    2) to demoralize the victims: “it’s all your fault because of white privilege.”
    3) to free black teens of responsibility, “its not your fault, you are underprivileged.” Hence infantilizing them.
    4) to create a cohort of “willing victims” to continue to be part of the cycle of abuse and part of the “gas lighting” phenomenon.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/i-was-wrong-obama-is-behind-race-violence/

Hossfly72

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I carry my P-11 every day (except at work, which sucks!) but I'm thinking about sending the P-11 to the 2nd string and finding a good carry holster for my .45 Witness. I'm a better shot with it anyway.

Hopin4aboat

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Milesvdustin

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I carry my g30 every day, and I wear a compression shirt with a gun pocket in it and carry my g26 when I go for a run each night. Can't even see it under there. I'm waiting.....

This is for George!

Top Bottom