• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The Memphis Police Department said it all started when a woman got angry about how long she was waiting for her food at a Burger King on Winchester Road.

According to MPD, the woman was in the drive-thru line when she got out of her car, walked up to the window and started arguing with a Burger King employee https://www.fox13memphis.com/news/l...e-thru-police-say/M7KY7DBHAJHALJVLLV5FG5QJ6Y/
    She did fire into that cashier's station.
    1617590004123.png

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    The BK back room, yet another victimized gun-free zone. I'm sure half of the kids that work at these places aren't even legally old enough to possess firearms, much less get permitted to carry. Lends itself to the argument for the type of touchscreen computer kiosks in the McDonald's lobby to replace more people at the drive-thru window, too, not just at the counter registers, in the name of safety

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I had a coworker friend of mine get stabbed in the heart and die at the back door of the Domino's we worked at... even after he gave the robber the money, just because. The Papa John's up the street from there got hit three times in one year about the same time period, and at the Hungry Howies across the street from there a driver fought off an attacker and got cut up...

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    What did she hope to accomplish? I wonder if what she did improve her situation? A serious Burger King supporter for sure.
    Well, I doubt she climbed in and retrieved her spent cases, so maybe the forensics will catch up to her

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What did she hope to accomplish? I wonder if what she did improve her situation? A serious Burger King supporter for sure.
    As a student I work a summer or two as a Chicago transit authority bus driver on the west side of Chicago. There were people out on the streets just absolutely full of rage. Anything would set them off. Literally ticking time bombs and now days with Meth just about anything is possible.

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    Well, I doubt she climbed in and retrieved her spent cases, so maybe the forensics will catch up to her
    So your saying if she is dumb enough to request her order at gun point she is not smart enough to load her magazine with latex gloves? Anyway, I did not think of that but I agree.

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    Won't do any good. It's her boyfriends gun and he is already locked up
    I hand not thought of that either. If that's true than there shouldn't be any wonder why proportionately more people of color end up behind bars than others group? No, I guess not. I'll answer my own question since the drive-by-media won't.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom