• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Price: 250

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Price
    New, never fired, Maverick 88 Security, 12 ga, 7+1, accepts 2.75 and 3 in shells, 20 inch barrel.
    • dual extractors, steel-to-steel lockup, twin action bars, and anti-jam elevator
    • Cross-bolt safety
    • Compatible with 500 accessory stocks, barrels,
    $250 cash. Reply by pm if interested.

FA1F6775-A0A1-4967-B95F-29B6EF54BCA3.jpeg 893295D2-46C7-4A56-9F32-98B5D84B9CCD.jpeg

My son’s medical bills are forcing me to make some sales before I cannot any more. Please no time wasters, we have very little time left with our son. Thank you for looking.

Last edited:

Kduly

PewPew
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Donated but I'm good on the shotgun sir. @Wranglerman58 ,someone else can take you up on your generous offer sir. Thank you.

I don't have the same shotgun but if someone else wants a new factory Aero Precision M4 upper with BCG, CH & rear sight.. show me your $250 donation to Jack and you can come pick up this upper

1000008439.jpg

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    count me and my wife in for another $250... Chris is a solid guy and his family has been dealt a crappy hand. they will play the cards dealt like any of us would. i'm touched by the support here guys and gals.

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Thank you all so so much I feel thank you is inadequate as I sit here crying with my wife we love you all so much and just thank everyone for their prayers and support. We were just working out a system to communicate with Jack as he is increasingly unable to speak. We covered the nod and head shake and just established a one blink for no, two blinks for yes system. The doctors have told us hearing is usually the last to go after speech and sight.

Kduly

PewPew
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Anyway I can give directly so they get all instead of having to split with GoFundMe?
    I'm not sure on that.
    You can choose not to provide a "tip" to gofundme but I'm not positive if they actually take a small percentage from the donations or not.

Top Bottom