• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ccc

Master
    I've seen the fear a LOT since the debate in my liberal friends. They don't have anyone else in their party willing to run that can poll ahead of Trump and Biden's support is slipping by the day.

Of course, there's plenty of time for public opinion to go completely the other way. With the speed of (mis)(dis)(mal)information these days it could flip in an instant.
    Honestly I think Biden staying in at this point is the best thing for Trump. Support for him is taking a NOSE DIVE! Financial support is being pulled, the Democratic party is turning on each other. If the election was held tomorrow Trump would beat Biden. Someone new enters the race and maybe not.

ABlaster

Marksman
    Honestly I think Biden staying in at this point is the best thing for Trump. Support for him is taking a NOSE DIVE! Financial support is being pulled, the Democratic party is turning on each other. If the election was held tomorrow Trump would beat Biden. Someone new enters the race and maybe not.
    Timing is everything. I agree if the election were today Trump would win. There’s an uncomfortable amount of time left for the Dems to get their act together.

Raven

Master
    Too many far Left activists are calling for DJT to be JFK'd for it not to be considered a legitimate threat. That's the only thing that's going to slow down DJT's return to being leader of the free world at this point, and the Left, Rhinos, Progressives, millions of North Koreans, millions of Chinese, millions of Russians, etc all know it. Heck of a target on that mans back... and he knows it. Brave soul.

However, in my heart of hearts I firmly believe that the actual higher level governments of those communists secretly desire for Trump to bring back a global stability, and they'll do what they can to keep a lid on the crazies

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    I've seen the fear a LOT since the debate in my liberal friends. They don't have anyone else in their party willing to run that can poll ahead of Trump and Biden's support is slipping by the day.

Of course, there's plenty of time for public opinion to go completely the other way. With the speed of (mis)(dis)(mal)information these days it could flip in an instant.
    what does this phrase mean? it does not compute, even tried google....

Top Bottom