• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
    It was a yes or no answer.
    If only it was that simple. I do not think there was enough evidence to convict. I do think he went there hoping to get a chance to kill someone.

And explanation without a clear answer. I know how I decipher your code.
    Well, do you want discussions where folks think, and reflect, or do you want name calling and memes? I can give you a yes or no answer in the latter scenario.

Well, do you want discussions where folks think, and reflect, or do you want name calling and memes? I can give you a yes or no answer in the latter scenario.
    Bruh, you got a crystal ball there to know what went through the kenosha cleaner's head? Perhaps it allowed you to have a perspectivs everyone else missed. Perhaps him being chased by a murderous mob was a 5d chess feint. Perhaps that faggot of grozenkreutz, the "medic" pointed a "healing" gun at him instead of a glock. On video you can see him sparing plenty of people who weren't a direct threat to him, including the armless faggot that faked a surrended then tried to kill him, or the guy after that that raised his hands.

The guy was judged and acquitted by a jury of his peers. Despite being put through a heavily politicized trial where the left threw everything they had at him, and dragged his name through the mud.

If anything he did the city of kenosha a favor, the next night the riots ended as the leftist scum scattered like the roaches they are when someone stands their ground.

Nobody takes you seriously, because you're not a serious person, can't have a serious discussion with a clown. You want to provide concise evidence to his murderous intent? Perhaps leaked chats where he disclosed his intentions of going on a murderous rampage. Perhaps photos of him goose stepping? Perhaps you are secretly a psychic, so you can read minds?

You're just going by muh feels, about how YOU think things went. One doesn't debate people like that, one ridicules them.

Bruh, you got a crystal ball there to know what went through the kenosha cleaner's head? Perhaps it allowed you to have a perspectivs everyone else missed. Perhaps him being chased by a murderous mob was a 5d chess feint. Perhaps that faggot of grozenkreutz, the "medic" pointed a "healing" gun at him instead of a glock. On video you can see him sparing plenty of people who weren't a direct threat to him, including the armless faggot that faked a surrended then tried to kill him, or the guy after that that raised his hands.

The guy was judged and acquitted by a jury of his peers. Despite being put through a heavily politicized trial where the left threw everything they had at him, and dragged his name through the mud.

If anything he did the city of kenosha a favor, the next night the riots ended as the leftist scum scattered like the roaches they are when someone stands their ground.

Nobody takes you seriously, because you're not a serious person, can't have a serious discussion with a clown. You want to provide concise evidence to his murderous intent? Perhaps leaked chats where he disclosed his intentions of going on a murderous rampage. Perhaps photos of him goose stepping? Perhaps you are secretly a psychic, so you can read minds?

You're just going by muh feels, about how YOU think things went. One doesn't debate people like that, one ridicules them.
    You are right, I had no business getting in this discussion. Sorry.

ABlaster

Marksman
    I think he was, like many who advocate open carry, trying to send a clear signal he was armed in hopes it would keep him from being confronted or attacked.

fv22

Master
    My wife and I are heading there too.

AND OF COURSE I'M AT FVCKING WORK RRRRREEEEEEEEEEE

Hopefully since it starts relatively late in my shift, I can probably pull up for the tail end of it. My institution is like 5 miles away, and I get off at 330.

TK5o

Master
    As I remember, the punk was about to hit Rittenhouse with a skateboard when Rittenhouse shot him. Clearly self-defense.
    If there was any possible way to convict him the left would have.
    And! Rittenhouse was actively trying to run/get away/retreat when he was essentially attacked from behind if I remember correctly

Top Bottom