• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Major Weapons

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Forum mates,
    Whatever you political views, last Tuesday has changed the arms landscape for awhile. It's tough to get your hands on anything without some wait...
    That being said, if you want suppressors I need to know which ones you want. I'll take requests until 22 November for this order. Nothing personal, but I need 100% up front to order. Checks, money order, and CC accepted.

If you want a suppressor, send me a PM with manufacturer, suppressor name, caliber, your name, and phone number. We will discuss price. If you are seeking something other than big name suppressors, I might not be able to get the suppressor, or it might take an inordinate amount of time. (Thunderbeast Arms, Templar Tactical Firearms, etc.)

I OFFER VISITATIONS WITH YOUR CAN! With a couple of days notice, WE can take your can to the range to shoot it while you wait for your Tax Stamp. There are a few provisos that I will get into when you order your can.

Respectfully,
    Major Weapons

Last edited:

Gravity3694

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What cans do you stock? What companies are you a dealer for?

I wouldn't mind getting a AAC TiRant in 9mm and a Surefire SOCOM, but those will probably be purchased quite a few months from now though.

Major Weapons

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am a dealer for AAC, AWC, Gemtech, SilencerCo, SWR, Surefire, ThunderBeast Arms, Huntertown Arms, Yankee Hill Machine, and Liberty Arms. I have contact with TBA suppressors in Va for integrally suppressed Rugers that are a little cheaper than AWC Amphibian. AAC TiRant will be on the next order anyway, and I can get the Surefires. It all depends on wait time. Let me know.
    R/s
    Chumley

Signal25

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We you be doing an order after Christmas?
    Id be in for two, possibly 3.
    Form 1 for the SBRs are going out this week. Hopefully.

Major Weapons

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I should be going out on the forum every couple of months to consolidate orders. Consolidated orders defray the shipping costs...the shipping costs that almost equal your sales tax if you ship one can for one purchase. There seemed to be some interest, and I am about to put an order in anyway, so I went out on the forum to see if we can't make things match up for us all. Win-Win!

Signal25...awesome on the F1 for the SBR. Let the good times roll.
    Respectfully,
    Chumley

loganx

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    are there any supressors for the glock 22? and if so how much do they cost? also where are you located?

Top Bottom