Please reply by conversation.

safetyfirst

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    All Numbers Matching M-48 Yugo Mauser w/extras and ammo

Milton, FL

PM me, or call 850 6 two 6 zero 7 five 3

PRICE DROP ...was $550, now $500 cash. Was $600 in trade, now $550 trade value

I've got a first generation M-48 Yugo Mauser. It's in near mint condition (see pictures below). It WAS unfired, until Sunday, when I took it out and fired 20 rounds only through it. I was SOOOOO surprised how accurate it was! This is an awesome and accurate rifle!

I hate to sell her, but it's time to do so spring cleaning, time to make my wife happy, and time to get some cash to fund another project.

Got this from a buddy, who got it from a buddy, who got it from a buddy... Make a long story short, this has been cared for by three different collectors who didn't have the heart to shoot it. It was too new. Well, I popped the cherry, (I couldn't help myself), and I'm glad I did. Don't worry! I used protection! (I shot only NON-CORROSIVE AMMO). I also cleaned it yesterday. The barrel is sooooo slick, shiny, and new.

This is the first gen M-48 Yugosalvian Mauser, and was milled and not stamped. The wood is near mint, except for a couple of little safe dings by past owners.

Rifle is all numbers matching (except the bayonet). Comes with bayonet in original frog, original sling, leather bandolier, cloth bandolier, cleaning kit, and hard black case. Also included are about 200 rounds of 8mm.

I've also got a wooden extra handguard to throw in with the deal. Just a left over piece I don't need, probably worth about $30 if I put it on ebay.

Must be a FL resident and NOT a criminal! Must have a FL license or concealed carry to show at time of sale.

Attachments

• m48 1.jpg
      m48 1.jpg
      68.2 KB · Views: 663
    • m48 2.jpg
      m48 2.jpg
      67.7 KB · Views: 660
    • m48 3.jpg
      m48 3.jpg
      64 KB · Views: 660
    Last edited:

safetyfirst

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Bump. (Showed this at the milton show. Many said it was very nice rifle!) Open to trades, maybe. Let me know what you got to trade.

safetyfirst

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Bump. I had some interest in this a while back. If no one contacts me, it's going to the show in P'cola. Hopefully I can sell/trade it there.

TURTLE

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My Brother bought one of those at a gun show a while back and we pimped it out with some very nice Glas , butt pad for that cannon feeling, and Bipod. It may be the most accurate rifle I have ever shot. There is a video on you tube where a guy makes a 1000 yd shot . The Kenetic energy at the point of impact they measured at about the same as a 357 at point blank range!!! Now that's awesome! GLWS

safetyfirst

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Bump and price Drop. Somebody by this great rifle with any extras so I can buy a 1911 I've got my eye on!

safetyfirst

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Bump to the top. I had several interested in this, but I guess they forgot. So here it is again...

safetyfirst

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Bump this again. I'm open to offers. She's a real beauty. I hate to part with it, but don't have much room for it. Comes with black case, 200 rounds, bayonet, bandolier, etc. It's all matching numbers (except bayonet). Please let me know if you're interested.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom