• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • poff09

Marksman
    I'm surprised it lasted that long too..I'm sure I coulda made some room in the credit card for a KSG

Last edited:

jakec

Master
    thoses KSGs are badass. somebody got a good deal. i really like buck and bass too.

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Buck and Bass employees actually didn't pay me much mind the few times that I have gone in there. They had an HK in the case that I really wanted to look at, but after being ignored for a few minutes I just left, sounds like they are doing something right management wise.

TURTLE

Marksman
    Do you remember the cost or available ammo in stock? >22lr , 5.56, 7.62x39 45ACP, 9mm, 45lc,.22mag,17hmr?

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    Decent amount of all, only a little 22lr though.
    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

ksenter

Master
    why must you tease???

buying a gunsafe before anything else. Tired of leaving the house wondering if they'll be there when I get home.

THE EAGLE HAS LANDED...I REPEAT...THE EAGLE HAS LANDED!!!

back to your regularly schedule program! Ahem, that is...time to start filling her up.

Model70

Expert
    Buck and Bass employees actually didn't pay me much mind the few times that I have gone in there. They had an HK in the case that I really wanted to look at, but after being ignored for a few minutes I just left, sounds like they are doing something right management wise.

This is the very reason I will never go in there ever again. I have been ignored my last time in that place. Last time I went in there I was told by a friend they had a rifle i Had been looking for. I had a pocket full of cash and very anxious to spend it on said rifle. The lady wouldn't get her nose out of a magazine and the old guy walked past me twice as I stood at the gun counter drooling over the rifle I couldn't touch.

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Similar Buck and Bass experience. Went there looking for a Marlin Cowboy lever in .357. Said they had one in back but it was a "high end" gun and they were Very reluctant to go in the back and get it to show me. I kinda had to insist. I guess I didn't look "high end" enough for them. LOL Bottom line.....Ubers had one hanging on the wall just like it. Guess who got my business? I really don't like Buck and Bass.

Last edited:

Shley65

Expert
    Went to the new Dick's around 13:00 today , had some Federal XM193 @ $9.99 per box . Bought 3 with my $10 off coupon :smile: . No 9MM, 7.62X39, or .38 spl . Had some UMC .357 for $30.00 a box . Checked out the fishing tackle , good selection but OUCH on the prices . Probably won't be back .

Was at Academy about 1400 hours today. Tons of .223 Tulammo steel case, Federal 5.56, and lots of .22 50rd boxes. Bought one box of federal and one of tulammo since they are two different calibers according to Academy...lol.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    Mainly fobus, Uncle Mike, or Blackhawk on the holsters...didn't notice any 380 around 1300 when I was there

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Top Bottom