LIGHTNING GROUP BUY!!Pmag group buy 30 rounders sponsered by little jacks guns!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Please change my order to 2 Black Non-Window 30 rounders and 2 Black 20-rounders per my conversation with Nate. Thank you

Little Jack

Master
    Matt,

Ill take care of the 20spaperwork if you can keep tabs on the 30s

MIAMI MATT

Banned
    Black and od. Unless there is enough demand for fde or you want ten. There is a min order of 10 for each color and style..

MIAMI MATT

Banned
    will do Ian,thanks, WHOOOOO HOOOO!!!!!!WE HAVE THE ORDER LOCKED IN GUYS!!! If you want more at this more than generous offer from Nate(Little jacks guns) we will let this post run for another week give or take a couple days, I will give everyone a "last call" 24 hrs prior to closing the thread.Once the thread closes each participating member will will get a pm with their personal total and billing instructions,please remember only checks and Money Orders will be accepted without exception.GREAT JOB FELLAS FIRST BUY A SUCCESS RIGHT OUT OF THE GATE THANKS AGAIN TO LITTLE JACK GUNS!!! KEEP THE ORDERS COMMING...NEVER WILL YOU SEE THESE DISCOUNTED THIS LOW!! Remember s/h on those other deals you see online!

WHO IS NEXT?

MIAMI MATT

Banned
    ok guys this is gonna be closed up, pm's comming this evening to all involved with payment instructions and last chance to add additional mags. Thanks again for participating in the first group buy,and gain thanks to nate of little jacks guns for the awesome deal! Hope this will be the first of many to come!!!and if intrested,check out the other group buy of ammo !!!

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Ok Gentlemen,

We picked up the mags today and I just finished sorting them out. I will have them with me at work in pensacola all week for pick up. I work at Lloyd's Glass on Old Palafox and I can be reached at 850-525-7821. I am at work from 9-5, if that doesn't work for anyone Ben or I will do our best to meet up with you to get you your mags ASAP.

Great first group buy guys!!

Thanks,

Ian

reel_crazy

Expert
    thanks

i noticed the thread was closed , but just wanted to say thanks to ben , matt and ian (and nate)for putting the mag group buy together.. thanks
    rich

Floorguy

Marksman
    Ill second that nice to meet you guys ben and ian keep us posted on the next group buy thanks for the other guys that made this possible.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Another thanks here, even though I still need to get over that way to pick up the mags.. Will you be at work Thursday Ian?

MIAMI MATT

Banned
    I will speak for all envolved when I say its our pleasure,we are working on other stuff as we speak so please bare with us ,I was impressed with the participation and PROMPT payments.You guys were a top notch Group and all more than welcome to enter future buys. On behalf of the team,we also want to thank Nate again,without his generosity this was not possible.Be sure to go to him for all of your needs,he is very knowledgeable and helpfull.Looks like we are getting close to the deadline on the ammo buy to turn to the second phase of polls.Be sure to vote if you have not,at this point its looking like we are locked in with 5.56/.223 and leaning twords 9mm,Check back and check back often.Thanks again everyone,I hope we get a group like that every time!

Rebuilt

Marksman
    Thanks to Matt, little jacks and of course the admins. Picked up my pmags ans decal for my truck today.

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Re-opened and merged the threads.

Was nice to meet everyone, and I even got to replace a windshield out of the deal (which made it easy to justify to the boss :D). Sorry if I was short with anyone, I was busy when a couple of you stopped by.

I will be here thursday for sure. The only people left to pick up mags are Fupagunt and Matt.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom