Less than 60 days to a major election and no panic buying. I'm Surprised!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    I haven't kept track of all the ammo I've bought in the last year. Plus at least a gun a month. Several given as gifts to my son/grandsons. Just received my 1st suppressor and will be buying another now. I'm running out of room.
    I know this is all the "fun" stuff, less we forgot necessities like; propane, TP, sugar, salt, Ramin noodles...
    Yep, I've been " investing" in 25lb sacks of jasmine rice as well as other staples.
    JIC. Looking forward to deer season to resupply.

Miami_JBT

Expert
    I'm familiar with the ImageCast X ball point pen demo. He also had a forged smart card and physical access to the machine, which is a detail left out of all the tweets and posts. While obviously anyone can get a pen, a forged smart card and physical access is much more difficult to come by.

I'm not immediately familiar with the interception of the data stream hack so I will have to look that one up.

I will reference my earlier post. If it's so easy to do and so hard to detect why aren't the Republicans doing it? For me to believe team blue has been able to pull the wool over our eyes for years now would require me to believe their team is much, much smarter and more capable than we are.

The voter fraud evidence I've seen online is super weak. What I usually see is a presenter telling you what you are about to see. Then, a video of a process the average person knows nothing about is shown, and it's usually short and with little or no context, then the presenter tells you what you just saw. I'll admit it can be pretty compelling. Whenever I see something like that, I ask myself if I would be capable of detecting a lie in the evidence I just saw with the knowledge I currently have or am I relying completely on what the presenter is telling me. If I'm relying on the presenter, then I'm in danger of being manipulated.

DON'T GET ME WRONG. I would love it if we could prove widespread voter fraud (assuming it happened) and kick anyone who benefitted from it to the curb. It would honestly give me a sense of satisfaction that the country hasn't gone completely crazy.
    Another two things to bring up

1. If the fraud is so blatant, why did Republicans win some down ballot races in 2020? Why didn't the Democrats just do a clean sweep? Why didn't the Democrats rig the elections to give them absolute control? Why did the Democrats lose the House of Representatives?

2. If the fraud is so blatant and doable, why is Trump running right now? Does anyone honestly believe that if the Democrats achieved power in 2020 via illegal means that in the four years of holding power, they wouldn't have solidified it? If the game was rigged in 2020, what makes 2024 winnable if the game is rigged? What, will voting harder suddenly make the fraud less effective?

Those two questions are the biggest things that stand out.

It is like challenging the Tent-Revival Preacher that claims to cure people by placing their hands on folks. The best way to challenge such is have a paraplegic or an amputee go up and asked to be fixed/cured.

Again, does election fraud happen? Yup, has since the day elections were invented by man. But the claims made during 2020 were so arduous, that the evidence doesn't stack up, nor does the theory in of the fraud itself make sense.

A grand global conspiracy was enacted to steal the election from Trump, but only Trump, and in a small margin. At no point though was the entire mechanism that was used to steal the election from Trump was used to steal other elections from other Republicans. The Democrats only used their thievery to only steal the election from Trump and no one else.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    The problem is that you can't possibly know that the amount of fraud wouldn't change an election outcome because you and no one else knows the full extent of the fraud.

I saw a forensic IT engineer change votes from red to blue with a ball point pen from the touch screen of on an electronic voting machine and he did it live during a trial in front of a Judge. I read the report of another engineer that was able to intercept the data stream coming from an election machine, alter the data and reinsert it back into the database.

The above results were well documented and recorded and still being litigated. There are a few more examples but the fact is these tests were only conducted on a handful machines that were actually used in the election because the Democrats locked their access behind all their legal might.

No one has any idea how much data was changed, how many votes were altered or how many illegal votes took place. No one...
    there were millions of manufactured vote for the dems.. thousands of biden votes with no downline votes....

Miami_JBT

Expert
    there were millions of manufactured vote for the dems.. thousands of biden votes with no downline votes....
    Rudy Giuliani stated before the Arizona State legislature that 5 million illegal aliens voted in the 2020 election for Biden in Arizona alone. Sounds incredibly damning, right? Well, there's a small issue with such a claim.

1000010628.png

Arizona's total population is less than 8 million people.

Are you telling me that if Rudy Giuliani is right, that Arizona is 3/4 entire population are illegal aliens? And they voted in 2020?

If that's the case, then why are Republicans holding any office whatsoever in Arizona at all? From Po'Dunk City Dog Catcher to the position of Senate President and House Speaker and everything in between? Why do Republicans in Arizona hold a majority in their legislature at all?

If 5 million illegals voted in 2020 as Rudy Giuliani stated. Why would they vote for Biden, but not for any down ballot Democrat?

That's the issues with the fraud claims. Trump's legal team made such outrageous claims that any credible claim of fraud has been overshadowed and thrown out the window.

MarkJ

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    I'm familiar with the ImageCast X ball point pen demo. He also had a forged smart card and physical access to the machine, which is a detail left out of all the tweets and posts. While obviously anyone can get a pen, a forged smart card and physical access is much more difficult to come by.

I'm not immediately familiar with the interception of the data stream hack so I will have to look that one up.

I will reference my earlier post. If it's so easy to do and so hard to detect why aren't the Republicans doing it? For me to believe team blue has been able to pull the wool over our eyes for years now would require me to believe their team is much, much smarter and more capable than we are.

The voter fraud evidence I've seen online is super weak. What I usually see is a presenter telling you what you are about to see. Then, a video of a process the average person knows nothing about is shown, and it's usually short and with little or no context, then the presenter tells you what you just saw. I'll admit it can be pretty compelling. Whenever I see something like that, I ask myself if I would be capable of detecting a lie in the evidence I just saw with the knowledge I currently have or am I relying completely on what the presenter is telling me. If I'm relying on the presenter, then I'm in danger of being manipulated.

DON'T GET ME WRONG. I would love it if we could prove widespread voter fraud (assuming it happened) and kick anyone who benefitted from it to the curb. It would honestly give me a sense of satisfaction that the country hasn't gone completely crazy.
    Being a Tech guy these demos illustrate to me that widespread hack is possible. The ImageCast X demo was PROOF OF CONCEPT and an individual walking into a voter booth would have the same access and could have caused the voting machine to exhibit the same exact behavior. Are you also aware of the Diebold touchscreen vulnerabilities and how they were exploited? Are you aware of the verifiable breach to Georgia's voting database? Trump lost that State by less than 13,000 votes.

The issue is that these vulnerabilities exist and may have been exploited on a widespread scale but you will never know the full impact. What I do know is that Trump lost by VERY narrow margins in swing states, 50 thousand votes changed in key locations and Trump would have been in Office.

Out of 3,153 counties in the US Biden only won 558 of them. The election very easily could have been different if the outcome in just a handful of counties were different and we're talking a few thousand votes here and there nothing that would really standout on it's own.

I'm not claiming there's irrefutable evidence that the election was stolen; I'm just pointing out that there's no conclusive proof it wasn't.

Top Bottom