• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    I bought one years ago when they first came out. I have not had any problems with it at all. I don't carry it or shoot it a lot, but to me it's a nice little gun. My only complaint about it and the P3At is the long trigger pull. Other than that I really like it.

HEIST

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I wear the silky basketball shorts most of the time in the summer. So I need something that wont weigh my shorts down since they are only held up with a drawstring. I will carry something bigger when Im in jeans or some clothes that can support a bigger/heavier gun.

FVNVTVK

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    And...P3AT is about the same size as the .32

I'm not wild about the trigger on the p32. Probably wouldn't buy another because of it.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Heist, first wear BIG BOY pants...LOL I have not looked at the specs loaded but the P3AT is about the same weight as the 32 and a better caliber. If you just want a pop gun, a small 22mag might be better than the 32?

Aaronious45

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'd deff go 22mag over 32. Way more load choices on cal. My buddy carries a pf9 wearing the same shorts and sweatpants to the gym with the gunclip that fits on the gun.

HEIST

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I still havent decided exactly what I want yet. I know my SCCY 9mm is to heavy for the shorts but is fine for any other time.. Probably going to upgrade from the SCCY soon too.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I picked one up years ago for a pocket carry and I must say, it was a sweet little piece. Was nice and light and I put almost 1k rounds through it without a hiccup.

poff09

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Less than a 2 OZ difference between p32 and p3at..I don't look for 32acp but I would have to think 380 is more readily available..I'm also not sure y ur wearing silk shorts outside ur house..lol

HEIST

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well I wear jumpsuits at work in a non airconditioned metal building so I wear those shorts to and from work mostly..

dead-bird

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I've had mine for a long time. Serial number 199!

No issues. With the clip it rides right in the top of the pocket.

Shorts, a T-shirt, flip flops and the P32.

I did not care for the .380 version...

Ken232

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    long trigger pull and not much accuracy past 16-17 feet g/f had one at 21 feet you would hit the target 1 out of 15 times (maybe) good close in gun tho better than nothing

Xenol

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have 2. While the ammo is a pain , Ive had no issue keeping all my rounds in a targets head at 10 yards. The trigger is crappy . Shoot it , get used to it,and dont think about it . Took me a box to get used to mine. My 2 have been reliable . I also have the lcp . while the trigger is better , accuracy at 10 yards keeps me firing center mass on the same target. The main reason i went to the p-32 is my wife didnt like the lcp's snappyness.If thats a word... The 32 is like shooting a 22lr to me. Its super light recoil. I run fmj and aim for the head for a reason. 32 acp fmj has decent penetration (go watch videos ) and hollow points usually stop shallow of what most would call good enough . This is all my opinion . Grabagun has em on sale . Cheapest ive found . You wont lose money if you dont like it.

FowlHunter13

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I have actually owned three P32's now. Every time I sell one, I end up missing it and getting another one. Super concealable, light weight and all three that I have had have been super accurate little guns for me. I have had zero problems with any of the ones that I have owned. I normally have mine as a backup to my primary carry weapon, but carry it by itself from time to time. I am starting to see .32ACP rounds pretty readily available around town too.

HEIST

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks for all the replies. I think im going to go with the PF9 to start with then get a P32 when they go back on sale.

Top Bottom