Just watched the JD Vance Smackdown 2024..

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Wow. He spanked him. That was some great WWF action. Hit em with a verbal chair.
    Also check out CNN 3 stooges review after even they said ballz sucked. Ha!
    Fight, Fight, Fight.

Short version.

DustyDog

Master
    Wasn't a Vance "fan", but he did a great job. As for Walz, I obviously wouldn't vote for him, but our only hope is that if Kamala wins, she croaks asap so he can step in... even Walz is better than her :)

And the "moderators" and others in the media with their lying "fact checks": "Oh, but the Haitians are here "legally"!"

BULLshit. They came here illegally, and then with a wave of the magic wand were given "Temporary Protective Status"... even if they were ineligible for it. Like the one who killed the boy in the crash with the school bus... he was ineligible for TPS, but given it anyway.

Southalabama

Master
    Education shouldn’t measure a man nor the lack there of but Vance did go to Ohio State and Yale Law School. Lullz went to Chadron State College in Nebraska. I had to google it. It’s a small school. Vance rose to the top in a more competitive environment.

Vance used his GI Bill wisely.

Lullz may be a decent enough guy though liberal but Washington DC and foreign leaders would eat him up. You really think world leaders would respect or fear him?

Southalabama

Master
    Governors don’t necessarily need to be able to inspire or do great things though it would be nice. Some are caretakers and keep the ship steady. I doubt Lullz had much vision. Also curious (but not enough to research it) what opposition he had. I’ve read some about his time in congress and he was known for his constituent services. That’s great but sometimes you need someone that can inspire others. Lullz isn’t it.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom