• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The end of an era but the question is who is to blame.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Cahn is a government plant. In his videos he pushes the narrative that 9/11 was not an inside job and he brushes over and forgets the fact that THREE world trade center towers were demolished that day, yet only two were hit by planes. He's either one of "they" or "them" or at the very least he's complicit. He lies about that so I won't trust him to talk about anything else. And for the record I've got his Harbinger and Shemitah books and the companion DVD and I watch him on YouTube and I still dont trust him

Last edited:

joekocon

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Thanks Carl and Raven for your comments!
    May I share my thoughts for consideration?

I'm 80 years old and have been greatly impacted by my own evaluation(s) and conclusions of things that I have considered, all thru my life.
    From the days of growing up and listening to my father(good and bad!), to jumping 100% into the Vietnam war, to listening to my wife, etc., etc.!
    The extreme life changing pain and sometimes the rewards account for my present "state of mind"!
    My (personal) guiding principle today is as follows: I watch, I listen, I dis-engage from the "personalities", and study the evidence, over and over! Then adjust my opinions / understanding. As I stated: I've been burned and I've been blest along the way!

Case in point: is America doing well spiritually, governmentally, as measured by common sense and wisdom? Specifically speaking, my heartfelt opinion is that of great disappointment and now scary concern for the ongoing existence of this country. I'm persuaded that most concerned Americans express these concerns.

As I have diligently studied the Old Testament Scriptures, G-d's judgement on Israel ( His Object Lesson) for their disobedience, was to let their enemies destroy and rule over them. Even to the point of scattering them across the face of the earth. Romans chapter one, 18-32 (New Testament), is clear evidence of what happens to people / people groups when they reject Him and His ways. Read it and does it look familiar?

Shalom!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom