HD Tactical

Is there a cover up in the murder of Ashli Babitt?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    It has been proven four times now that the election "electronic" signature of vote counts, was sent thru China were the voting numbers "magically" changed in Biden's favor and the actual building magically burned down that very day after our election was confirmed as Biden the "winner".
    Screenshot_20221012-163846.png
    Screenshot_20221012-163856.png
    Screenshot_20221012-163757.png

Gitsum

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Judicial Watch is trying to get more info on what happened after Ashli was killed and why Capitol Police Lieutenant Michael Byrd, the person who shot Ashli was housed at Joint Base Andrews for 7 months after the shooting.

Also, per Judicial Watch:

In June 2022, we produced DOJ records related to the shooting that included a memo recommending “that the United States Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia decline for criminal prosecution the fatal shooting of Ashli McEntee [Babbitt],” also noting that the shooter, Byrd, “did not create a police report or documents” related to the shooting of Babbitt. A footnote details missing evidence: “During the debrief of Lieutenant Byrd, he did recall writing a few sentences on an evidence bag the evening of January 6, 2021, at the request of a crime scene officer. To date, the bag has not been located by USCP or MPD.”

We previously uncovered records from the DC Metropolitan Police showing that multiple officers claimed they didn’t see a weapon in Babbitt’s hand before Byrd shot her, and that Byrd was visibly distraught afterward. One officer attested that he didn’t recall hearing any verbal commands before Byrd shot Babbitt. The records include internal communications about Byrd’s case and a crime scene examination report. Investigators who wrote the January 6, 2021, Metro PD Death Report for Babbitt (identified as Ashli Elizabeth McEntee-Babbitt Pamatian) note that the possible Manner of Death was “Homicide (Police Involved Shooting).”

We are engaged in a comprehensive, independent investigation into the January 6 disturbance:

• February 2022: we filed an opposition to the U.S. Capitol Police’s (USCP) effort to shut down our federal lawsuit for January 6 videos and emails. Through its police department, Congress argues that the videos and emails are not public records, there is no public interest in their release, and that “sovereign immunity” prevents citizens from suing for their release.
    • In November 2021: we – in our FOIA lawsuit asking for records of communication between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and several financial institutions about the reported transfer of financial transaction records of people in DC, Maryland and Virginia on January 5 and January 6, 2021 – told a federal court that the FBI may have violated law in its January 6 probes.
    ABSOLUTELY NOT A COVER UP!!! He killed an unarmed woman that was not attacking HIM OR ANOTHER GOVT OFFICIAL. He was recorded doing it, he admitted doing it, he testified in the Jan 6th hearing that he did it and is proud of it. No one is covering it up, "they" support his act of murder openly and plainly! That my friends is a much more important fact than a cover up!
    He is a coward and murderer and I hope he eventually ends himself.

Sparky123

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It has been proven four times now that the election "electronic" signature of vote counts, was sent thru China were the voting numbers "magically" changed in Biden's favor and the actual building magically burned down that very day after our election was confirmed as Biden the "winner".
    Careful now, this really is tinfoil hat talk.

Danielp40

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sure. Pretty much crazy, crazy, crazy talk. But keep talking as it makes me aware of how closely surrounded I am by crazy talking people. This is not your Granddad's 'Ruby Ridge' anymore, they have crawled from beneath the rocks but I fear not, as my, our, goverenment will squash the insurrectionist if they cross the line. So, simply put I would much rather my government protect me from you than you protect me from our government. No offense Snake-Eyes, just the way I see it.

David
    Ray? Is that you, Ray? You sound like a fed… I fear you may be in the wrong place. The leftist troll forum is on down the road a ways.

Fordtudor37

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Careful now, this really is tinfoil hat talk.
    Sir, I work with the world of "Reality" and if you don't understand that then I would suggest you decide to "turn the page" and look at everything from another view other then your own. --- Being raised by my mother and grandparents (because my Methodist minister father was a deadbeat) I was taught to read a lot from history and to listen to both sides of every issue as well as ask question's from those you don't agree with, to see if there is more education or knowledge you can gain. ----- Go back and read all the information and you will see there are three computer programming classes that now teach their students how to "look" for the hacking that was confirmed done during the 2020 election counting "cycle".

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Perception is reality, but the reality one perceives, is not truth unless established/verified by scientific (unbiased) methods/research. If it cannot be proven/disproven repeatably, the jury is out IMO. I'm OK with personal opinion, everyone has one, but I will question, verify, form my own opinion, and accept I'm wrong if scientifically proven so.

I'm a proponent of critical thinking; asking "why" until you can no longer rationally do so. I also use "razors" so here ya go. I know, I know, "Dem philosophies is the devil, Bobby."

seandizzie

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Perception is reality, but the reality one perceives, is not truth unless established/verified by scientific (unbiased) methods/research. If it cannot be proven/disproven repeatably, the jury is out IMO. I'm OK with personal opinion, everyone has one, but I will question, verify, form my own opinion, and accept I'm wrong if scientifically proven so.

I'm a proponent of critical thinking; asking "why" until you can no longer rationally do so. I also use "razors" so here ya go. I know, I know, "Dem philosophies is the devil, Bobby."

1665839793469.gif

Top Bottom