• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    I would rather have a phone conversation with someone, even when im buying.
    Its hard now days.
    Most people cant associate unless it's email or text.

I too hate the short messages but most people that send them don't care enough. If they low-ball you at 200 and you take it then they will communicate. Some people that's just how they are.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    There was a lot of good points and comments made in this thread but I want you gentlemen to keep a few things in mind . first off I cannot stand to hear people being put down because of lack of Education , there is a big difference between being educated and actually being intelligent. While a lot of you were off being educated a lot of us where working our butt off to provide a better life for our children so they could get that education that we never had an opportunity to get. I'm sorry if any of this sounds rude but it just galls me to see somebody being put down from lack of grammar or punctuation. You don't understand what an accomplishment it is for some of us too even use a computer.... sorry for the interruption
    I would never put someone down due to a lack of education. I graduated from college but I was the first one in my family that did and I worked my way thru. I didn’t get a nickel in grants, scholarships, loans or anything else.
    What I’m talking about is not a lack of education. It’s rudeness. It’s a lack of respect and common courtesy.
    It’s grunting like a caveman and I don’t deal with those people.

Last edited:

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    What I consider rude and what I ignore is when I have something priced fair already, and I get low balled on it. I'm not talking by a little bit either, substantial percentage.

Another one that is not worth my time.
    200 new. I'm selling it for 100. Dude asks if I'll take 50. Com'n......

J pace

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I will use email I will text I will use any type of communication that someone wants and I'm capable of using BUT before any deal is completed with me there will be a phone conversation. Call me old school but in the end if you don't have time to talk to me on the phone I don't have time to deal with you.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    "Gently used for sight in only".
    "Like new".
    "These clips are unused".
    "Perfect condition".
    "Gentle use."
    I have heard it all HERE !! -- SAWMAN

Last edited:

ls1_guru

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    It's not just potential buyers, it's sellers too. Everyone's opinion on what mint, or like new varies. Here is a good example. I would call these worn.
    View attachment 144326
    That's because you aren't looking at them in person and that's a bad picture, I've pulled some out of the packaging that looked just like that brand new.

Sometimes they rub together during transport and wear the coating.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    That's because you aren't looking at them in person and that's a bad picture, I've pulled some out of the packaging that looked just like that brand new.

Sometimes they rub together during transport and wear the coating.
    That's some excessive rubbing. I have some mil surplus okay mags that are in better shape. All my metal mags get tossed around and thrown on each other and they look new. Idk. This is why a picture is mandatory.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    This is literally just now.
    Pretty wild. Backs up my precious statement. Makes a low ball offer and would probably want me to hold it. I'm not even going to sell it to him for 80. I wouldn't sell it to him for 200 bucks on principle.
    Screenshot_20220104-061903.png

ls1_guru

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Yup, especially if someone is trying to sell something. I try to get really good pics of what someone may want to see.

Pics of half of the item, blurry, some look like they were taken with a potato..yea I'm gonna want to see some better pics.

ls1_guru

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I don't hold anything. You tell me you want it and tell me when you want to meet, it's yours. When that date/time hits and we don't end up meeting up unless by odd circumstances, next.

The "can you hold it for a couple days" people are tire kickers too.

Money talks, bullshit walks.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I have some 20 and 30rd "retro" mags that were hand picked,to match my retro guns,that look better than those.
    Wondering what the inside looks like ?? ---- SAWMAN

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    I have some 20 and 30rd "retro" mags that were hand picked,to match my retro guns,that look better than those.
    Wondering what the inside looks like ?? ---- SAWMAN
    Inside looks like water spots, where he used a water hose to clean out all the sand and debris. Well....most of it. Don't take them apart. You'll find more. Lol

chef_josh

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    200 new. I'm selling it for 100. Dude asks if I'll take 50. Com'n......
    My favorite offers are the “That’s a really nice Browning Citori. You interested in trading for 2 Hi-points? One is missing the front sight and the other doesn’t have a trigger. No magazine for either, but you can pick those up really cheap. Other than that they’re like new. Lemme know.”

Top Bottom