• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jogan

Bobblehead Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    that's a weekend at the Jogan compound. You were told to bring knee pads and enough chap stick to get me to "finish."

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just wonder how I will get knee pads on over my knee brace. Have they got classes for crippled old men?

Choppa6

40 Watt Phased Plasma Rifle
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wait till you all see the string of pics, that show how he damaged himself! It was an impressive slide. The Beard is willing to throw his body ( Brant ) to the ground for that score. Yes, The Beard, and Jeep are two different entities.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Pictures are now on my comp. Gonna take a shower to wash this dirt out of my knees then I'll start going through and uploading them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Great to see you guys today!
    Lots of fun. Even though I shot a string one handed when I didn't need to, blanked out and paused shooting when I was supposed to do a tactical reload and keep going, and failed to seat a magazine all the way during a tactical reload, though a firm tap and rack fixed it, right after hearing a click and looking down to find the magazine sticking out 1/2" . I did ok, but need some work on those reloads. Mags require a firm shove to seat properly when full and the slide is in battery. Something I've known, but if you've ever done competition you know that the buzzer has the power to completely shut off your brain. Lol.
    Great times though. Who's up for next Saturday? Bring a rifle!

Last edited:

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Had a great time hanging out and shooting, even though I completely blew the 3rd stage... and yes... the buzzer does immediately clear your mind!

For some reason on my tac reloads during the 3rd stage I was having trouble dropping my mag and can see it in the pictures too, I think that throwing my first shot completely off of the paper really got me frazzled and that it was all downhill from there.

Oh well... the really good news is that Brant only beat me by a few seconds :D.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Had a great time hanging out and shooting, even though I completely blew the 3rd stage... and yes... the buzzer does immediately clear your mind!

For some reason on my tac reloads during the 3rd stage I was having trouble dropping my mag and can see it in the pictures too, I think that throwing my first shot completely off of the paper really got me frazzled and that it was all downhill from there.

Oh well... the really good news is that Brant only beat me by a few seconds :D.

But I still beat you.

Edit: Just noticed my new title.

Top Bottom