I just got called a bloody bastard by an indian phone scammer lol.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrommerStop

Master
    These people call at times up to twice a day. They are from the 'medicare' or they want to know about my health or supplemental insurance.
    Today they said they were from CVS pharmacy and claimed they were checking a medicare insurance claim for medicine and wanted to know if I had hypertension. I do not have such and I sure was not going to give them any information that would help them do a scam. The caller ID showed a local Pace, FL number, but he could not tell me which CVS he was calling from.
    I said do you swear by Allah that you are telling me the truth.
    He says, may I say something to you.
    'You are a bloody bastard.'
    And I said "the Fire, The Fire' to him.
    That is where the muslims think bad people will go.

The line was still open so maybe he heard it before I put the phone down.

If I have to pickup the phone and waste time doing it, I sure as hell will waste their time also.

Muslim Hell

Traditional position​

Jahannam is traditionally divided into seven stages. According to one common tradition the layers of hell are:

1. A fire for sinners among the Muslims
    2. Inferno interim for the sinner among the Christians
    3. Provisional destination for sinners among the Jewish
    4. The burning fire for renegades
    5. A place for witches and fortunetellers
    6. Furnace for the disbelievers
    7. A bottomless abyss for hypocrites, like the Pharaoh and people who disbelieves after Isa's table or Muslims who are outwardly believers but inwardly infidels.[92]

The seven layers of earth, refer to the different stages of the underworld, the place of hell before the Day of Resurrection:

1. A dim (surface), inhabited by mankind and jinn.
    2. Basit (plain), the prison of winds, from where the winds come from.
    3. Thaqil (region of distress), the antechamber of hell, in which dwell men with the mouth of a dog, the ears of a goat and the cloven hoof of an ox.
    4. Batih (place of torrents or swamps), a valley through which flows a stream of boiling sulphur to torment the wicked. The dweller in this valley have no eyes and in place of feet, have wings.
    5. Hayn (region of adversity), in which serpents of enormous size devour the infidels.
    6. Masika/Sijjin (store or dungeon), the office where sins are recorded and where souls are tormented by scorpions of the size of mules.
    7. As-Saqar (place of burning) and Athara (place of damp and great cold) the home of Iblis, who is chained, his hand fastened one in front of and the other behind him, except when set free by God to chastise his demons.[97][98]

Welldoya

Master
    I either pick the phone up and immediately end the call or sometimes I just pick it up, lay the receiver down and let them listen to my TV for a while.
    My mother-in-law is in her 80s. She will pick up the phone and act like she’s crying while pleading “PLEASE don’t call me anymore.”
    She said sometimes they actually apologize.
    But most Indians are Hindu.

pete repete

NOT AN EXPERT
    GCGF Supporter
    we have been getting calls from this or that part of the republican party lately. i let them go on a bit about illegal immigrants or whatever they are on then i say "why didnt you rinos stand behind trump?" and inform them that the ONLY thing keeping me identifying as a republican is the desire to vote int he primaries. then they usually thank me for my time and hang up.

FrommerStop

Master
    I either pick the phone up and immediately end the call or sometimes I just pick it up, lay the receiver down and let them listen to my TV for a while.
    My mother-in-law is in her 80s. She will pick up the phone and act like she’s crying while pleading “PLEASE don’t call me anymore.”
    She said sometimes they actually apologize.
    But most Indians are Hindu.
    The callers are mostly muslim has been my experience. India has a large muslim minority that is not well regarded by the Hindus. I have when I challenged I have had one or two admit they were muslims. I never had one deny it. They generally hang up, often with curses directed towards me.
    sometimes threats.
    I routinely ask if they will swear by Allah that they are telling the truth.
    They typically get mad when I bring up their religion.
    It could be some are Hindus, but there likely are muslim colleagues nearby and they would not want to blasphemy in front of the muslims.
    Anyway it pisses them off and makes my day.

FrommerStop

Master
    they don't care about how much I like green jello, with red jello in a close second place....
    I go the moral high road with them because of their own self assessment of their religious sin and corruption.

I just got my second call to donate to a police donation scam. He hung up on me after I ask why had this been a bad year for leos. He would not answer and tried to continue with his spiel.

44Ruger

Expert
    I like to mess with them myself. A couple methods I use. Years ago a guy I worked with taught me to count in Vietnamese. I greet with something like Dong hym said with a bit of accent. If they stay on line I start the count.

mot hai ba bon nam sau bay tam chin muoi

Most hang up pretty quick.

Method 2.

I say hello and if they answer,

Congratulations! you're caller number 3 at KKRD Hit radio. We're live on the air. You've won tickets to the ladies festival. May I have your name and number?

FrommerStop

Master
    I like to mess with them myself. A couple methods I use. Years ago a guy I worked with taught me to count in Vietnamese. I greet with something like Dong hym said with a bit of accent. If they stay on line I start the count.

mot hai ba bon nam sau bay tam chin muoi

Most hang up pretty quick.

Method 2.

I say hello and if they answer,

Congratulations! you're caller number 3 at KKRD Hit radio. We're live on the air. You've won tickets to the ladies festival. May I have your name and number?
    I have heard that if you answer in a foreign language sometimes they will call back using that language, but I do not know if that is so.

Boardfeet

Expert
    I usually ask if they hold the goat by the ears or by the horns when they are f@#$*%g her.

SouthBound

Expert
    I get those calls claiming they can lower my credit card interest rates so I play along. Since I work on a computer all day, I quickly go to a fake credit card generator and give them some fake numbers. They try to hit it with a charge I assume and it obviously declines and they say it didn’t work. I hit refresh on the fake card generator and keep going. Spent 20 minutes on the line with one of those bastards and told him what I was doing about 10 minutes into the call. He kept trying so I kept refreshing the page. I finally told him that I’ve wasted enough of his time and that I got paid either way and hopefully he did to. He wasn’t a happy camper.

skippyt

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    I have a small air horn, wait for them to get well into their pitch then blast them as they all wear earphones or ear buds, they actually scream as they hang up, priceless

Jason

Master
    I get called all kinds of names and crap, probably because I dish out more garbage then they do.....surprised my number hasn't been taken out of the scammers system yet!!!!

IronBeard

Master
    Not in my contact list? No answer. Three calls from the same number without leaving a message; blocked. Works great.

Fear21

Master
    I’ve been absolutely flooded lately by these guys, same thing, something about my health insurance. They will call sometimes 3 or 4 times in a row, always an 850-331-xxxx number (I’ve actually watched them go up by one to two digits each subsequent call). Anyone know why they’re suddenly going nuts? Before this year I’d get maybe one spam call every couple months, if that.

FrommerStop

Master
    I get those calls claiming they can lower my credit card interest rates so I play along. Since I work on a computer all day, I quickly go to a fake credit card generator and give them some fake numbers. They try to hit it with a charge I assume and it obviously declines and they say it didn’t work. I hit refresh on the fake card generator and keep going. Spent 20 minutes on the line with one of those bastards and told him what I was doing about 10 minutes into the call. He kept trying so I kept refreshing the page. I finally told him that I’ve wasted enough of his time and that I got paid either way and hopefully he did to. He wasn’t a happy camper.
    Youtube is full of computer people that love to troll and even shut down scam centers

Top Bottom