• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The difference in us and them ? We are outraged on a “Gun Forum”. The left has learned that “the squeaky wheel gets the grease”. They March, they assemble, they write their elected officials, they get RESULTS ! We complain in the shadows.
    The difference between you and them is that they have the support of the US political system, judicial system, positive media coverage etc.. You aren't allowed to organize anything beyond a girl scout cookie sale.

Silver79

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I’m ambivalent about the whole issue. I guess one could argue that you could take down the Southern Generals because they were traitors and take down all the other political/social leaders because of all the F’d up stuff they did in their personal lives……. I don’t feel any better or worse irrespective of a statue remaining or leaving. Removing them or leaving them doesn’t change the history…….Our country has more prevalent things to deal with.

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    In my opinion it's much more than sad, it should have been a ballot initiative. Let the voters decide. How much of tax payer money is going to be spent to melt down and make into something inclusive? I'm asking for a friend.
    If you were implying let the people "vote" on it, you must be so old you can read and write in cursive. Voting is outdated. Good thing none of this country's important documents are written in cursive. Maybe we can change any of our documents to stick figure drawings with no writing. That would be way less racist.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No attack/insult intended. Outraged is an mis/over-used word. If I were truly outraged, I'd be dominating all the major media outlets. Governors would probably requesting federal aid/assitance, too.

Snow flakes. They all melt. Just wait long enough.

Top Bottom