Target Sports

Hurlburt losing Special Operations Command?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IronBeard

Master
    7th group has a compound out there too...
    7th compound is on Eglin property west of Duke Field. But, a level of operational/training interaction between closely located SOF units has developed since the 7th moved to the area.

Tommytwotone

Shooter
    Wow. My TI in basic was at hurlbut on his previous assignment. I did my 4 years at DM. A-10’s and EC130’s. Boneyard. Great golf course. Bike paths all over Tucson. 2 TDY’s to Aviano, Italy. Really great, life-changing experience.

IronBeard

Master
    Again I will ask, why is it that the FL district 1 congressman, his aide for millitary affairs, and both state senators, are baffled and butt-hurt that they don't know what is going on in their state? For that matter, why has the governor, wannabe-president, not uttered one word? Why have none of them called the current CSAF and/or AFSOC (and past commanders; there's history here) CC onto "the carpet," and said, " Hey, @#$hole, WTF? You've got 10 seconds to fill me in, and maybe keep your career/retirement. And, go."

Obvious answers. 1. They already know/are complicite. 2. Don't care. 3. ?

Stop. No. Don't even mention an "investigation/looking into it."

Bottom line is, the congress and senate are being purposely left out of this plan, laws are likely being ignored/violated, and none of these "representatives" know WTF is going on. Having been around the block more than once, I'm sure the first move, if that even happens, will be to ask the suspected offender's spokesperson/representative if they really did what they did :rolleyes:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom