• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gameaholic

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Most stuff was good at Winn Dixie earlier. Bread, bacon, hot dogs a little low. A lot of people coming this way for food and fuel. Best fuel prices are at Petro on N 85. Gas $1.89 Diesel $1.99

Murfpcola

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Most stuff was good at Winn Dixie earlier. Bread, bacon, hot dogs a little low. A lot of people coming this way for food and fuel. Best fuel prices are at Petro on N 85. Gas $1.89 Diesel $1.99
    I stopped in a WalMart and got a gallon of motor oil for my generators. If I don’t change it again during this outage I will before I store them. Already changed the oil in my little Honda once. Wound up getting gas at the Cefco north of 90 for $2.13. Saw some cheaper but looked like some pumps were bagged and folks waiting. I did not want to hold the locals up due to my hoarding.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Winn Dixie in Milton is closing at 6pm for our 9pm curfew. What time is Winn Dixie closing there in Crestview? I turned right around when I got turned away at the Winn Dixie doors at 5:55pm and went to the Shur Fine grocery store. They were going gang busters for at least a couple hours later then Winn Dixie. Register lines were going up the aisles. Too much money to be had to close the doors, I'm sure.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Yeah he did. But it says he bought it before the storm!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200918-003730_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20200918-003730_Chrome.jpg
      128.1 KB · Views: 73

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    During the Storm wallygas plastic wrapped the pumps and put signs on them. Signs actually said must pay with card or at booth. Pumps work! there were cutouts in the plastic for cards, keypad and receipt. Plastic wrap was probably to help keep blowing water out. People may want to take a closer look at wrapped pumps whereas bagged nozzles are always dead pumps.

LtDan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Shell station in Milton off 90 had gas this morn, as did the one by high school 2.19 typical shell. Topped off cans and Jeep this morn.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom