• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SAWMAN

Master
    Talked to three different friends that live up north this AM. One in Virginia and two in Maine. All three stated that the gun shops were somewhat bare up there also. Very limited supplies of ammo,firearms,and to a certain extent reloading consumables.

Walmarts were the same as down here also. One friend lives fairly close to Gander Mountain and he stated that their supplies have dwindled also. --- SAWMAN

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Was in Bass Pro last night as well.. All handgun ammo was completely wiped out.. They did have a ton of rifle ammo though, just no .223 or. 22

Az-Vic

Expert
    native Arizonan, moved ot panhandle 2 years ago, l
    Ammo seems to be coming down in the forums I follow to keep my finger on the pulse of realism, here's a couple ads:

Just in!!!! 820 rnds of 5.56, 55 grn, mil spec tracer rounds/with mil spec can. Also comes with 2 new 30 rnd brownell GI mags. $525.00.

M855 Penetrator 5.56 reloads
    $350 for all 500 rounds and I will toss in an ammo can.
    I'm selling two 500 rd cartons [1000rds] of loose packed Lake City XM80 7.62mm NATO ball ammo with a 2011 headstamp. It has been stored cool and dry...$850 cash buys all 1000 rounds

.223 ammo hornady 55gr FMJ in bulk packs of 250 rds $135

ARs coming down to earth too!..
    $850, BUSMASTER M4 VARIENT, CARBON FIBER RECIEVER SWEET SHOOTER

Things will get back to normal, well, a new normal, but certainly not the inflated shit we have been witnessing of late.

dogamus rex

Master
    how about everybody not buy any for a month and see what happens. we are doing it to ourselves with this mad rush to stock up. if you didnt do it 2 months ago you messed up . I'm not buying any ammo for at least a couple of months. I can hold out that long. still got my Romanian PSL to shoot $85/ 400 rds.

Top Bottom