• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rusty.Nickles

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This truck was parked outside of a house in Pensacola where the owner's 16 rifles, 7 handguns, 10K rounds of ammo, full safe, and everything else of value was loaded into it and hauled away. It is suspected of having been used in burglaries at 7 other homes and a church in the Pensacola area. If you spot it, please pass the info along to the police.
    If you run across some unbelievably good deals on arms, ammo, or silver bars, please verify serial numbers with law enforcement.

Attachments

• IMG_37052.jpg
      IMG_37052.jpg
      96 KB · Views: 232
    • IMG_3704003-1.jpg
      IMG_3704003-1.jpg
      43.9 KB · Views: 223

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Wow got the safe and everything. They really went for broke. Seems like they may have known what that person had & there and their schedule if they were brave enough to do that during the day. Any idea if it was Florida tags?
    Did they steal firearms from the other homes as well?
    That's the reason I keep full time security around that is very well armed. Those bastards deserve the death penalty.

Rusty.Nickles

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Looks lowered... that could be the weight of the ammo or it could be a Mexican ghetto low rider
    I thought it was the security camera distortion, but it could be a low rider. The house may have been broken in to earlier- had something missing a week or so earlier but put it down being misplaced, may have cased the place then and decided to get more people to do it later.

Krazy1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It took multiple people to load a safe with 10K rounds of ammo and that many guns. If the safe was open, why take it? I have 2 gun safes and the one I have the 57 rifles in I used a skid steerer to get the safe in my house. The ammo safe is just as much weight. This was an inside job. Things don't add up here IMHO!

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    This truck was parked outside of a house in Pensacola where the owner's 16 rifles, 7 handguns, 10K rounds of ammo, full safe, and everything else of value was loaded into it and hauled away. It is suspected of having been used in burglaries at 7 other homes and a church in the Pensacola area. If you spot it, please pass the info along to the police.
    If you run across some unbelievably good deals on arms, ammo, or silver bars, please verify serial numbers with law enforcement.
    PM inbound

Rusty.Nickles

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It took multiple people to load a safe with 10K rounds of ammo and that many guns. If the safe was open, why take it? I have 2 gun safes and the one I have the 57 rifles in I used a skid steerer to get the safe in my house. The ammo safe is just as much weight. This was an inside job. Things don't add up here IMHO!
    nah, no insurance. Safe was locked, may not have had all the arms and ammo in there. Neighbor's security cam recorded them hauling and loading for a couple of hours. The 'Neighborhood Watch' signs are just as effective as the 'Gun Free Zone' signs. Hope they get to fighting about the piles of cash in the safe and shoot each other. I wonder will the guys that open it lie to the others about the amount that was in there so they don't have to share all the cash?

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    This is someone that knew what was there.
    Could have been any number of gun store employees or FedEx ammo delivery drivers or their families. I don't use either anymore, just for this reason. About 10 years ago I mail ordered my yearly allotment of surplus 30-06 from the Feds at Anniston... the whole delivery fleet was talking about how abusive it was for the driver to have to walk it can by can to my door, the whole block was watching when the neighbors rug rats started screaming and pointing and the piece of shit "See something, say something" libtard on the next corner over threatened to "turn me in" for possessing ammunition (oh the horror).... because that libtard was scared of his own homeland's warriors and law enforcement. I swore on a stack of Bibles never ever ever again
    Screenshot_20220317-234827_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Makes a little more sense to me now. Still lots of construction going on last time I was there, and many residences are not occupied year round.
    That happened to my uncles workshop, across the street from a subdivision being built. Fishing rods and such started growing legs. Damn illegal southern border jumpers and convicts out there swinging hammers were watching his place every minute of every day. And before anybody says some stupid shit about me being biased or not knowing what I'm talking about, I've got 15 years experience in residential construction and I've seen it happen over and over again. And yes, sometimes they do get caught. I was on a jobsite in Ft. Walton where my whole framing crew called the law on a guy walking down the road hoofing it with my buddy James's floor jack, right out the back of his truck. He ducked into a house with it when he realized we saw him from the 3rd floor porch we were framing. We all surrounded the house and waited for the law to show up. Rookie beat cop missed the guy in the first search... we all swore he was in there... he went back in and found the guy bear hugging a floor jack under a pile of laundry in the floor of a closet

Last edited:

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    It just says "safe". It could have been a small safe, one of several safes, for all we know

Last edited:

Rusty.Nickles

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That happened to my uncles workshop, across the street from a subdivision being built. Fishing rods and such started growing legs. Damn illegal southern border jumpers and convicts out there swinging hammers were watching his place every minute of every day. And before anybody says some stupid shit about me being biased or not knowing what I'm talking about, I've got 15 years experience in residential construction and I've seen it happen over and over again. And yes, sometimes they do get caught. I was on a jobsite in Ft. Walton where my whole framing crew called the law on a guy walking down the road hoofng it with my buddy James's floor jack, right out the back of his truck. He ducked into a house with it when he realized we saw him from the 3rd floor porch we were framing. We all surrounded the house and waited for the law to show up. Rookie beat cop missed the guy in the first search... we all swore he was in there... he went back in and found the guy bear hugging a floor jack under a pile of laundry in the floor of a closet
    I love happy endings...

Top Bottom