• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
    Is anyone surprised that $85 billion in American weapons seized by the taliban in Afghanistan ended up in another terrorists hands (hamas)? Or that $6 billion released to iran wouldn't be used for terrorist purposes against Israel? Another biden snafu.Either way fjb is responsible for the 500 Israeli deaths and rising and the 2000 casualties and rising in Israel.
    You all keep mentioning his old wore out ass, he's just the puppet being directed where the strings are pulled. Who is responsible are the crap behind the scenes.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    The Lion of Judah is watching...

387075880_848453343676396_1436381164357563310_n.jpg

DustyDog

Master

Strange... MILLIONS pour through the holes in OUR fences. Hell, we CUT our own fences, for that matter. Criminals, potential terrorists, and at minimum, CHEMICAL weapons pouring in. 100,000+ Americans are dead because of it. And YET AGAIN, we're too busy trying to secure borders ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE PLANET to do anything about it.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    The latest from " the media" look for head sawing videos and chicken $hits hiding bases in hospitals, mosques and schools. I hope they clean house.

IronBeard

Master
    OK, now think for a minute: Some in the Israeli government are calling this their "9/11". Really now?

Remember what our 9/11 got us? The majority of Americans backing losses of privacy and freedom that we never would have agreed to otherwise? Very convenient, these "9/11s".
    Yeah, remember when israel was first at our side to retaliate? Me either.

IronBeard

Master
    You all keep mentioning his old wore out ass, he's just the puppet being directed where the strings are pulled. Who is responsible are the crap behind the scenes.
    Yes, but it's all we have left :rolleyes:

ABlaster

Marksman
    I have a feeling Israel won’t care if the base is in a hospital, school, or mosque. They are used to their actions being “condemned” by others.

Hinote

Expert
    anyone else wary that the mossad missed all the clues ,i am not suggesting they let it happen but they are one of the worlds top spook agency's
    They've been focused on the West Bank due to the increase in violence there. There's 2 million people living in Gaza and they're not sympathetic to Israel so gathering good Intel there is very difficult.

woodsy85

Expert
    They've been focused on the West Bank due to the increase in violence there. There's 2 million people living in Gaza and they're not sympathetic to Israel so gathering good Intel there is very difficult.

I have a feeling that number is about to be significantly reduced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom