• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IronBeard

Master
    Boy...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...ond-with-israel-shapes-war-policy/ar-AA1iCsAj

Right there in an MSM headline, yet it will still fly right over the heads of most Americans

Oh well. Everyone "unite" behind our "leader" now, who takes his orders from the same people Bush did when we "united" behind him. Oh, and not to worry about the 100,000+ Americans who are dead thanks to our lack of border security, brought to you by another Zionist named "Mayorkas". And let's also ignore the fact that another Zionist named Bloomberg is personally funding the movement to take your firearms away. And the one running the State Department (Blinken), as well as his deputy (Nuland), the chief architect of the war in Ukraine. And the one running the treasury (Yellen). And both of Biden's chiefs of staff (Klain & Zients). Marx, Lenin, Trotsky... I could go on. Because, you know, "Izrul", which in fact referred to a people in the Bible, not a place. And they weren't Europeans. And idiots wonder how we got to this point.

Yeah, but, but, but... If my "quality of life" improves, and I feel safer :rolleyes:

Hinote

Expert
    where are the IDF tanks ...in or out of gaza now ?
    Last report they're in. Kinda hard to know for sure with the time difference and lack of credible sources. I think they're just doing probe missions right now. The first was infantry and now armor. Next week I bet we see some real push. When you have a half a million soldiers sitting on go and you've basically shut your whole economy down you can't just wait forever

sloporsche

Master
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    Last report they're in. Kinda hard to know for sure with the time difference and lack of credible sources. I think they're just doing probe missions right now. The first was infantry and now armor. Next week I bet we see some real push. When you have a half a million soldiers sitting on go and you've basically shut your whole economy down you can't just wait forever
    The IDF have a training base with an area for urban warfare containing over 600 hundred buildings to replicate city fighting ,should be interesting how their armor holds up ,contrary to the media koolade the russians did pretty good against the ukes in their cities with their armor

DAS HUGH!

Master
    The IDF have a training base with an area for urban warfare containing over 600 hundred buildings to replicate city fighting ,should be interesting how their armor holds up ,contrary to the media koolade the russians did pretty good against the ukes in their cities with their armor
    What's odd is even HAMAS had mock up cities they rehearsed in. They even have videos of them flying the paragliders into them and attacking the Isreal fake city.
    How they didn't see this coming long ago blows my mind. Isreal has all sorts of spy stuff and supposedly sees everything they do over there. You'd think a mock up city would be a little bit of a red flag.
    Such a weird world these days

sloporsche

Master
    What's odd is even HAMAS had mock up cities they rehearsed in. They even have videos of them flying the paragliders into them and attacking the Isreal fake city.
    How they didn't see this coming long ago blows my mind. Isreal has all sorts of spy stuff and supposedly sees everything they do over there. You'd think a mock up city would be a little bit of a red flag.
    If they saw it maybe they went yawn ,like when the US saw iran practicing storming/boarding a US aircraft carrier but yeah i said that before mosad is pretty sharp and strange how this gotby them or how they did not act on it

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    If they saw it maybe they went yawn ,like when the US saw iran practicing storming/boarding a US aircraft carrier but yeah i said that before mosad is pretty sharp and strange how this gotby them or how they did not act on it
    Probably a setup to have a reason to act. Then we can jump in and make $$$ off it.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    they are thinking of using foam bombs, self sealing tunnel bomb, leaving tunnel rats no exit...

Raven

Master
    Short answer is that Israel did see this coming and therefore is complicit

sloporsche

Master
    they are thinking of using foam bombs, self sealing tunnel bomb, leaving tunnel rats no exit...
    The US used b52 's against the tunnels at cu chi south vietnam,republic of it did not work nor did gases/water/concrete/C4 /dozers . The tunnel rats were the most effective but their numbers were so small they could not cover all the places that they were needed . I think the IDF has a plan for the tunnels ready to go

.22 cents

Master
    Short answer is that Israel did see this coming and therefore is complicit
    Im going to bet that it’s a false flag to drag the world into crap so the parasites can build back better NWO style

.22 cents

Master
    The most sophisticated high tech border surveillance in the world infiltrated by men on kites. Sounds legit

Top Bottom