• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mullet Hunter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    22 years special ops in the military, current qualified military instructor for Berreta 9mm/Glock 19/M4 rifle. Multiple shooting schools across the nation. All of my instructors have similar qualifications including being involved in many gunfights over the past eleven years. Engagements range from 25 meters out past 300 meters.

Apologies, no ninja quals....

Like I mentioned before... Not native.... Your entrepreneurship skills don't fit your market sport... What's next?? A camping class?? Maybe a tactical car wash.....good luck buffaloing folks.....

HughJoergan

Wiener Connoisseur
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Good thing Mardi GRAS is right around the corner! Mullet you can piss on a parade with the best of em!!!

Gulf Coast O

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Like I mentioned before... Not native.... Your entrepreneurship skills don't fit your market sport... What's next?? A camping class?? Maybe a tactical car wash.....good luck buffaloing folks.....

MH, Sounds like you got a raw deal with some training in the past, how about you come on out for one of our future training events on me. That way you can see for yourself what we are all about. And about marketing, our goals are not solely based on the local market, part of our strategy is nationwide and even somewhat globally. Hopefully by bringing in folks from out of state/country it will help out the local economy.

Last edited:

Doomsday

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    GCO,

You are an incredibly gracious and patient human being. When I get back to the panhandle next month I'll try to do some business with ya.

I'm hoping there is an ignore function on this forum for some of these other clowns.

Hooyah!

MH, Sounds like you got a raw deal with some training in the past, how about you come on out one of our future training events on me. That way you can see for yourself what we are all about. And about marketing, our goals are not solely based on the local market, part of our strategy in nationwide and even somewhat globally. Hopefully by bringing in folks from out of state/country it will help out the local economy.

Gulf Coast O

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks doomsday, everyone is entitled to an opinion. Hit me up when you get back in town.

HughJoergan

Wiener Connoisseur
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    GCO, would it be cool if I were to swing by and do a little lookie-loo?

Might be able to duck work for a hour, but can't pull the whole day. It would give me a feel for how you run your training.

statdoc

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Good luck, GCO. As someone who travels all over the country teaching gun classes, I applaud your efforts. Keep plugging away, and enjoy teaching those who recognize the value of good training. Ignore the rest.

Gulf Coast O

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    GCO, would it be cool if I were to swing by and do a little lookie-loo?

Might be able to duck work for a hour, but can't pull the whole day. It would give me a feel for how you run your training.

No worries at all, you are more then welcome. I sent you a PM.

Gulf Coast O

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We have dropped our ammo requirements for this course to 300, if you want to attend and are short on ammo let me know, we have 9mm/.40/.45

Gulf Coast O

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am having a meeting on the 23rd to set the rest of the year. I will post the rest of the dates. Some will be Saturdays and some on Mondays. Most likely once a quarter.

Top Bottom