GULF COAST GUN FORUM / LITTLE JACKS GUN'S 3 GUN MATCH 8/31/13 Hosted By One Shot!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    JJ is kindly hosting another get together for us here at the GCGF for a day of shooting, burgers and fun. Anyone is welcome to attend (given that you make it on the list before it is full) and NO 3 GUN EXPERIENCE IS NECESSARY. We are all going to be out there, safely, having a good time. There will be novice shooters to experienced shooters so don't hesitate based on your experience level.

When: Saturday August 31st Sign in Starting at 8:00, shooting begins at 9:00!

Where: Jay, FL (Address will be PM'd to participants)

What you need:

$25 for food and to help cover the setup costs.

Spectators, $5 for food and drink.

A pistol with 50 rounds of ammo.

A Rifle with 50 rounds of ammo.

A shotgun with 5 slugs.

(if you don't have any of these items and want to participate, I'd be happy to lend out a gun provided that you bring your own ammo).

Attendance List:

Shooting:

1: ilintner
    2: JohnAL
    3: Joe
    4: Jogan
    5: SharkFetching27
    6:Hukdizzle
    7: Adrenaline
    8: Ric-San

Spectating:

1: Choppa6
    2: BigD
    3: Garpo
    4: Heist
    5: Capt. Dave
    6: JWlineman +1
    7: 537 +1
    8: Daveb6332
    9: Patoz

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    I merged the two other threads and added all of the info to the top post here for clarity, JJ let me know if I messed something up :D.

TURTLE

Marksman
    Man I wish I wasn't gonna be out of town. This is something I've wanted to do since the first time I saw it .

hukdizzle

Expert
    For you guys who participated last time do you have any idea about when this should conclude? I have to be back in Pensacola that mid afternoon and was hoping I can attend this and still make it on time to where I need to be that afternoon.

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    For you guys who participated last time do you have any idea about when this should conclude? I have to be back in Pensacola that mid afternoon and was hoping I can attend this and still make it on time to where I need to be that afternoon.

If I remember correctly, the last time people started to leave around 3-4 and I think the last of us cleared out around 5-6.

hukdizzle

Expert
    If I remember correctly, the last time people started to leave around 3-4 and I think the last of us cleared out around 5-6.

Got it, I will have to leave at the latest by 5 but I will stay around as much as I can and help clean up.

Fishinspot

Expert
    Crap,

I'll be in Norway. I hate to miss this. Looking forward to meeting a lot of you. Oh, and shooting!!

Hopefully I can make the next one.

ksenter

Master
    I'll surrender my name on the list. Wasnt sure of the date when I spoke up and will be out of town at a wedding.

Open spot for the next in line.

Garpo

Master
    i will be having surgery on the 23 aug but would like to come out to watch and help.

Somewhat in the same boat. Had a recent laser procedure to repair a torn retina and for now the vision in my right eye sucks. However, I would also like to come out to watch.

wbblue272

Shooter
    Wish I could attend but Im teaching a CWP class that day. Is there a website or can you send me the rules/format of the event. Ive always wanted to try 3 gun.

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    We are limited to 12 shooters for the 3 gun, but not limited on spectators or some plinking after the 3 gun is finished up. Ardiemus, I'll add you to the list and go back through and try to clarify who's spectating and who's shooting.

hukdizzle

Expert
    I noticed I was moved from a shooter to a spectator, was this in error possibly? I planned on shooting the event and was originally on the list in spot 3 if the space is still available.

Edit - Thanks Ian!

Last edited:

HEIST

Master
    Im spectating, but what is the longest range for shooting after the competition?

Top Bottom