GULF COAST GUN FORUM / LITTLE JACKS GUN'S 3 GUN MATCH 8/31/13 Hosted By One Shot!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    I misunderstood when you were talking about what shotgun you would use sorry :tape2:

Ah, so it was YOU! :fish: No worries.

I really wish I were able to make it, but it's the first weekend of college football and I've got family coming into town. If nothing else, I would love to meet more forum members.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    I cant believe more people arent taking you guys up on this! Very cool thing that you guys are offering..

If I were still out that way I would be there in a heartbeat!

joe

Master
    I still in & excited to run a course for the first time. I just hope I do not come in last. :twitch:

I a little surprised more do not want to participate but it is a 3 day weekend. Also a lot of children have football games on Saturdays this time of year.

I have 6 boxes of 22 mag winchester super X 28 gr Tin hollow points I can bring. I no longer have a 22 mag. so I will give to anyone who attends or if your prefer to trade you can bring me a few boxes of 22lr.

I did have some issues with light primer strikes not sure if it was the ammo or not. It always fired on the 2nd strike. I would not use it to hunt with or for self defense but it would make decent free plinking ammo.

Joe

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    I still in & excited to run a course for the first time. I just hope I do not come in last. :twitch:

I a little surprised more do not want to participate but it is a 3 day weekend. Also a lot of children have football games on Saturdays this time of year.

I have 6 boxes of 22 mag winchester super X 28 gr Tin hollow points I can bring. I no longer have a 22 mag. so I will give to anyone who attends or if your prefer to trade you can bring me a few boxes of 22lr.

I did have some issues with light primer strikes not sure if it was the ammo or not. It always fired on the 2nd strike. I would not use it to hunt with or for self defense but it would make decent free plinking ammo.

Joe

Its all for fun, the last time we didn't really even keep score, and my .22 AR SBR was too quiet to be picked up by the shot timer :D.

Seanpcola

Its all for fun, the last time we didn't really even keep score, and my .22 AR SBR was too quiet to be picked up by the shot timer :D.

Damn, all these folks bailing out at the last minute just like the fishing trip. Skeert some old men will out shoot them I guess.

I ain't skeered one tiny bit. I was already comfortable in the knowledge that I was gonna come in dead last.:hail: I am curious as to how far down from second to last that I would end up though. Really didn't want to back out but these circumstances are way beyond my control. If nothing else I would have enjoyed watching,..............................

John get his ass handed to him on a plate.:tape2:

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    ferme07h.gif

Attachments

• ferme07h.gif
      ferme07h.gif
      9 KB · Views: 198

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    ahhh, the truth comes out. :D

Seanpcola

ahhh, the truth comes out. :D

Fear of the -------- has kept me alive so far.

Seriously though, medical issues have me grounded for a few weeks.

I won't post my personal thoughts on certain subjects at this point but you, John, and the Hossman can probably figure it out.:pout:

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    Are crashers allowed? I am flying home from Long Island late Thursday and really don't know what my Honey do list is as of yet, except yard work. I hope to wrap that up on Friday, dependent on weather. But would like to get in on some of this if I have a Chance, pay in fee is not an issue, I just don't know if I can be there by 8am.

BigD

Expert
    I just wanted to say that you will have a good time and learn something. If I didnt have my shoulder surgery I would be shooting. Dont worry about how good you are or arent just go and have a good and fun time!! I have learned a lot from JJ and had fun doing so. Sign up!!

oneshot

Master
    BigD are you going to make it up haven't head form you in a while. I don't think jim will be dropping in ,in the R44 that was neat. need to call him jj

BigD

Expert
    hey JJ i have been trying to take care of personal stuff but I plan on being there. I cant shoot because I have my arm in a sling but figured I can help out.

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Are crashers allowed? I am flying home from Long Island late Thursday and really don't know what my Honey do list is as of yet, except yard work. I hope to wrap that up on Friday, dependent on weather. But would like to get in on some of this if I have a Chance, pay in fee is not an issue, I just don't know if I can be there by 8am.

I don't think that its going to be real real formal, feel free to come up and join in!

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Ok, Nate spoke to JJ and spectators will just need $5 in order to cover food costs.

Nate is going to be bringing some gun related goodies as prizes for the top competitors too!

hukdizzle

Expert
    Ok, Nate spoke to JJ and spectators will just need $5 in order to cover food costs.

Nate is going to be bringing some gun related goodies as prizes for the top competitors too!

Awesome! Can't wait for this Saturday!

Top Bottom