• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vanguard Guns

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hello everyone, my name is Jared. I am currently in the middle of a career change from law enforcement into the firearms business. I am looking to become more familiar with Sig Mastershop pistols, Lugers, and other import firearms as that's what I am working with. I am here to learn and look forward to participating on the forum with other topics and discussions as well.

Vanguard Guns

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Neat life goal on learning about Lugers, there are so many nooks and crannies in their history and function. Each time you get closer you find how much more there is to know. Enjoy
    I totally agree with you on that! I was tasked with researching three of them this week. Very cool and neat to handle but so much to learn about them. The stamps and markings are really interesting and fun to look up and see the history behind them.

indy1919a4

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nice looking pistols. Neat to hear what you think when you shoot them..

You know Interarms has done some strange things over the years.. You know like finding P-38s in Submarine pens and all.. But as the years go buy one has to appreciate the interarms lugers more and more.

Thanks for showing, would love to see the crests on them.

Vanguard Guns

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ahhh come one you can not say something like that with out a photo of one now!!! you are killing me.. :)

You know Interarms has done some strange things over the years.. You know like finding P-38s in Submarine pens and all.. But as the years go buy one has to appreciate the interarms lugers more and more.

I would be interested to see the crests as well! It's really cool how they hold up over the years and the discovery of new (old) ones. I'm really excited to see the artillery one that's coming in soon. I haven't handled one yet.

Top Bottom