• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Mspurvis1

Shooter
    Come on guys, there's a squatted truck somewhere that needs this! Send trade offers you never know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wecanslide

Expert
    I've driven in about 40 or so different countries. But driving in South Korea I was legit angry every moment on the road for my entire first year. They are the worst drivers ever. Never had train horns before, but I ordered these stupid expensive Nathans and my quality of life driving for my remaining 12 months went up big time.

Mspurvis1

Shooter
    I've driven in about 40 or so different countries. But driving in South Korea I was legit angry every moment on the road for my entire first year. They are the worst drivers ever. Never had train horns before, but I ordered these stupid expensive Nathans and my quality of life driving for my remaining 12 months went up big time.

Bet they're fun! I blew air through it with my air compressor in shop and almost lost my hearing.

Mspurvis1

Shooter
    Would take a nice AK, mags and ammo. Chance for someone to get a great deal!

5lima30ret

Master
    You couldn't function driving in Panama w/o a good horn! Wished I had a train horn! A Nissan Bluebird is not exactly a road warrior vehicle! :oops:

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom