• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sail0r

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I have not fact checked this but my cousin in Kansas posted it. Certainly inline with their past decisions.
    e774d617edcd9677af438bc8ef13c8d3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jkelly1229

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Share holders need profits guns aren't high margin. It virtue signals to go against guns

They don't realize you couldn't get out the door for under 150 when you ran in to buy ammo and had your wife or kids

Southalabama

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I tried to shop there before their anti 2A stand. Needed a few pmags and was willing to pay a bit more to avoid shipping fees. I wasn’t willing to pay more than double the price. I placed an online order standing in their store.

The place struck me as yuppie clothing store for people who like to work out in designer gear.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0

so they not only stopped selling ARs, they are actively fighting against 2A by hiring lobbyists
    Article is from 2018 btw....
    That was the big joke when they went all Karen with the "get rid of evil guns"... they own Field and Stream, they sell piles of rifles, pistols, shotguns and freedom seeds. But at a higher price. Unless you spot a clearance deal.

M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have to drive past Dicks on my way to the Big Orange Box. Only time I've shopped there since they started the antigun stuff was due to a hurricane. By the time I left the Big Orange Box for the day the store was sold out of flashlights & lanterns. I new that Dicks would still have some since most folks quit shopping there. Sure enough, there shelves were still fully stocked. Picked up 2 Battery operated Colemans and paid cash so that I wouldn't receive any of their propaganda. Hurricanes make for desperation sales? JMHO.

Top Bottom