• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DixieReb

Conservative American
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Looks like one of my rifles, I’ve got a 350 Legend in the Ruger Ranch Rifle in that color stock

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Last load of sweet potatoes for the season. 3k. Had to hunt all over to get them. Everyone is out! The only reason we got some is our longtime relationship with the farmer. $80 a 1,000lbs. Dang price gougers! :)

Attachments

• 20220124_130320.jpg
      20220124_130320.jpg
      806.9 KB · Views: 64

DixieReb

Conservative American
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Last load of sweet potatoes for the season. 3k. Had to hunt all over to get them. Everyone is out! The only reason we got some is our longtime relationship with the farmer. $80 a 1,000lbs. Dang price gougers! :)
    I want to get hooked up on buying some taters for next season down your way, I’m planning on getting up with you before next deer season to see where to go, I’ve got a dump trailer and would like to get a ton or two , no tater farming around Andalusia or immediate area that I’m aware of

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    I want to get hooked up on buying some taters for next season down your way, I’m planning on getting up with you before next deer season to see where to go, I’ve got a dump trailer and would like to get a ton or two , no tater farming around Andalusia or immediate area that I’m aware of
    I'll send ya his name and #.

lettheairout

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Amazing how big bucks can get when you don't shoot them at 2 1/2 years old. Or claim your shooting a cull buck. Let them grow a few years n they can get big. Especially all the money spent on feeding them. Get rid of the corn and give them all the protein they want.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Deersniper270

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    His club rules are insane and the penalty is like $500 for not following the rules. I think they go off a spread, tine length, and main beam length rule. They also plant large crops and feed protein. Won’t find any corn on his club. They’ve been cultivating the herd for close to 15 years and have the acreage to do it. This one is huge by all means but they kill big bucks like this every year on their club. This one is one of the taller ones for sure. I’ll see if I can dig up some older pics of other bucks they’ve shot there.

Deersniper270

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I couldn’t find much as they don’t post to social media too much. His dad has killed some that were as tall and the base I could barely wrap my fingers around and touch. But here’s another shot of this fine buck and another one he got last year. The one he got last year is typically what they kill which is still decent buck.
    AB981F5E-B263-4272-9450-28BE17C626F6.jpeg
    5852FF64-4847-48E8-9BB8-D7E9DFFFEB67.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom